How the heck is MML3 in the top 10 games if its cancelled??

#1Eric_CoronaPosted 7/21/2011 8:47:19 PM
...I will never understand Gfaqs...
---
[This message was created at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#2so64Posted 7/21/2011 8:48:24 PM
People are so pissed off that they're sounding off on those boards, forcing the game up in rank due to activity. It may even surpass LOZ: OOT 3D if its active enough...
---
www.brokencontrollers.com
My dragon egg is dead. Thanks guys. Also, blue cheese is evil and the creator should be flogged.
#3Eric_Corona(Topic Creator)Posted 7/21/2011 8:58:44 PM
Really? Wow...
---
[This message was created at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#4strongo9Posted 7/21/2011 8:59:41 PM
Where do you think everybody went to whine about its cancellation?
---
I can't wait for Super Mario 3D, Mario Kart 3D, Paper Mario 3D, Luigi's Mansion 2,
Kid Icarus: Uprising, Kirby Mass Attack, Kirby Wii, and Skyward Sword!
#5CorruptedRPGPosted 7/21/2011 9:04:36 PM
Just the work of the bawwwwww brigade.

Why can't they just let it go. Megaman Universe, another Megama title, even got cancelled and I don't see anyone shedding tears over that or making pointless petitions. Capcom doesn't care about Megaman as of now.
---
C. Playing:
#6LordAndrewPosted 7/21/2011 9:05:29 PM
Because its cancellation gave it more attention, not less.
---
Sent from my 3DS
Now playing: Atelier Iris 3, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
#7YAMI_ANUBIS_XPosted 7/22/2011 3:26:03 AM
@CorruptedRPG

Actually your wrong, its not just any Megaman title, its the 3rd episode in Megaman Legends series, there hasnt been a sequel since 2000, people have been waiting 11 years for it.

Megaman Universe is another Megaman game as you say but you have to remember, MMU does not compare to Legends, infact not alot of people were interested in Universe, where as Legends is not a normal Megaman series.

Universe was not as well known as Legends is and if you played Legends, its not a normal Megaman game, infact its the most underrated MM series ever created.
---
GT: Yami Anubis X I believe that is it
3DS FC:1891-1173-7323 Name YamiAnubiX
#8hayIeyPosted 7/22/2011 3:28:37 AM
It's rated exactly for what it is: mediocrity. Actually, Mega Man Legends may be the very definition of overrated, seeing as people actually speak of it and react to its cancellation as if it was something worth being upset about.
#9Zero97Posted 7/22/2011 3:34:16 AM
hayIey posted...
It's rated exactly for what it is: mediocrity. Actually, Mega Man Legends may be the very definition of overrated, seeing as people actually speak of it and react to its cancellation as if it was something worth being upset about.

??
When you play a game that ended in a cliff-hanger, and wait for a sequel 10+ years, and when it's announced, you get super happy and participate in Development, and Buy the System early so you can buy the game later.
BUT NOOOOO DUN DUN DUN It's Cancelled
#10Baha05Posted 7/22/2011 3:35:40 AM
zerokandery posted...
hayIey posted...

??
When you play a game that ended in a cliff-hanger, and wait for a sequel 10+ years, and when it's announced, you get super happy and participate in Development, and Buy the System early so you can buy the game later.
BUT NOOOOO DUN DUN DUN It's Cancelled

Kinda like Duke Nukem Forever

Oh wait...