Mario and Kid Icarus at Comic con

#1gbafreak55Posted 7/21/2011 9:38:32 PM
Played Super Mario 3D and Kid Icarus today at Comic Con. Both are very good. Kid Icarus was much better than Iexpected the multiplayer function is a blast. Waiting to play Mario Kart....
#2oH_HydraPosted 7/22/2011 1:31:14 AM
awesome im a comic con regular but dont do west coast, keep us posted!`
#3nickiohhPosted 7/22/2011 1:51:50 AM
Great to hear that mate.
---
Official Masked Char of the G Gene World Board
3DS-FC: 1719-3307-4678 Black-FC: 0561-6427-2203
#4oH_HydraPosted 7/22/2011 2:17:41 AM
is mario as boring as the vids have shown it? i mean there looks like no challenge
#5niels200683Posted 7/22/2011 2:43:12 AM
oH_Hydra posted...
is mario as boring as the vids have shown it? i mean there looks like no challenge

Of all past mario games, the only challenge I had was in the final (bonus) level.

This concerns New Mario Bros. DS, New Mario Bros. Wii, Galaxy 1+2 (and only on the extra challenge of the final bonus level). Mario platformers are always a cakewalk until the last optional levels (including 3 & world) - still fun to play, though.
---
Do you believe in the Soul Cake Duck?
Einstein: My wife doesn't understand me.
#6legendarylemurPosted 7/22/2011 6:51:07 AM
Though that's the beauty of Mario games. I mean some games are just too hard from the get-go. Sometimes you gotta take baby steps into the game. It makes the game more enjoyable as well as the difficulty. It can be difficult to make difficulty enjoyable, trust me on that. Just because you're accustomed to Mario doesn't mean everybody else is.
---
apples bananas peaches
My karma was 666 on May 7th 2011, May 10th 2011
#7meiyukiPosted 7/22/2011 6:55:41 AM
Though that's the beauty of Mario games. I mean some games are just too hard from the get-go. Sometimes you gotta take baby steps into the game. It makes the game more enjoyable as well as the difficulty. It can be difficult to make difficulty enjoyable, trust me on that. Just because you're accustomed to Mario doesn't mean everybody else is.

It depends on the person, if a game can kill me in the tutorial I'm hooked. I don't typically like games that hold my hand the entire way through.

I'm still on the fence about mario, and I doubt we're going to get any new information. I do like that kid icarus is looking good, looking forward to that one.