Does 3ds have 3G?

#1ixoriaPosted 7/22/2011 12:50:30 AM
I wanna know cause i wanna play on the road just like the one from ps vita ^^ thanks.
#2Blood_NightsPosted 7/22/2011 12:51:20 AM
No.
---
FuStillBetter3 posted...Guys, guys, I know how to handle this topic. TC is an idiot
#3elheberPosted 7/22/2011 12:57:38 AM
First of all, when you buy a $300 3G enabled PSVita, you also have to have a data plan with AT&T to use it.

Or you could do what you can do with both the PSV and 3DS and get a mobile hotspot from your own wireless carrier. You can carry it in your pocket or 3DS pouch and play online on-the-go. Or you can get a phone that acts as a mobile hotspot so you aren't carrying 3 things around.
---
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
#4Blood_NightsPosted 7/22/2011 1:00:29 AM(edited)
^^ I'd say a good portion of smart phones now days are able to do that.

Oh, and I forgot to state: Fail troll is failing trying too hard. Plus vv Read the sig. Good explanation of this topic.
---
FuStillBetter3 posted...Guys, guys, I know how to handle this topic. TC is an idiot
#5gransPosted 7/22/2011 1:09:10 AM
I have been able to connect my 3DS to my Android's 3G connection (via Verizon) successfully. Using a wireless tethering app, it worked like a charm! I even downloaded a system update using my phone. 3DS doesn't natively support 3G, but you can get it to work on it by using a phone as a mobile hotspot (as elheber said).
---
NEVER judge a game you have not played.
-Granville
#6ShowgunLogunPosted 7/22/2011 5:48:59 AM
Blood_Nights posted...
\Oh, and I forgot to state: Fail troll is failing trying too hard. Plus vv Read the sig. Good explanation of this topic.
---

I have to agree with you on this one. I've seen this guy/girl trolling both the vita and 3ds boards lately. Big time fail. Oh man, trolls used to be funny sometimes...it's sad what this world is coming to.

OH yeah, TC, IF you come back...check out this awesome link on some trolling tips. I think the first like 20 seconds only apply to you though: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hw1ncADC9KM
---
We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools.- Martin Luther King Jr.
#7LightHawKnightPosted 7/22/2011 5:53:41 AM
One can't even play games online with the vita with 3g.

---
"You're in America now, Our idea of diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and asking which you'd prefer."
#8Tzuba12Posted 7/22/2011 6:17:20 AM
Sorry to burst your bubble tc, but you can't play games online on the Vita with 3G. Its only used for socializing.
#9PSI_IKEPosted 7/22/2011 6:19:48 AM
trololololololol
---
Some used to call me Inferior. Others call me PK Ike. But you can just call me Ike.
#10Kitt ThrustPosted 7/22/2011 6:24:23 AM
what a fail troll topic.. LOL
---
Go Go Big Underpants !
http://i.imgur.com/SuQlr.jpg -