I can't believe there are people who think all Kirby games are easy

#1legendarylemurPosted 7/22/2011 6:14:50 AM
KSSU: 100% EVERYTHING, and that means not just 100% the progress bar. I do mean EVERYTHING. True Arena? pfft. Every. Single. Helpers. In Helper to Hero. I dare you. Well, I did it lol, but it was by no means easier than the last hardest thing I've done in a game during the time.

Canvas Curse: Collect everything. That means do all the speed runs, all the limited paint runs, see the creative difficulty those challenges pose. Oh, and the goddamn mini-games. Those damn minigames... erggghhh

Kirby Dreamland 2: Defeat the Dark Matter. It's harder to get to him than to actually beat him though lol. Dedede is no cakewalk either.

Kirby Air Ride: Unlock all boxes. My god is this a large pain in the butt. It's actually the least enjoyable to accomplish out of the 4.

Man, those are just a few examples. I enjoy Kirby games for their difficulty and creativity. They're some of the funnest games to 100% because it's not like you're grinding or anything like that. You're slowing edging towards that elusive 100%. Every step is a fun struggle. You shouldn't expect future Kirby games to be easy or short or boring. I'd say this is one of the best series Nintendo has to offer. Highly underrated imo.
---
apples bananas peaches
My karma was 666 on May 7th 2011, May 10th 2011
#2Gavin_RozeePosted 7/22/2011 6:20:41 AM
But what does this have to do with the 3DS?
---
3DS Friend Code: 0387 8761 0757.
#3jesse7150Posted 7/22/2011 6:20:58 AM
latest one: fall into a pit and don't worry because you didn't die, you just bumped your knee and it's ok

most game series have morphed into easy as crap shells of their former glory.
---
Today I step into the shoes of a great man, a man by the name of Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho.
#4ROFLROOSTERPosted 7/22/2011 6:36:34 AM
some People don't think Kirby is about the collectables, so they don't think it's hard.
If you try to 100% it, of course it will be hard.
---
Official Umigorou of the B/W boards.
you can't spell Pignite without IGN
#5legendarylemur(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2011 6:43:44 AM
Gavin_Rozee posted...
But what does this have to do with the 3DS?

Oh right, this was supposed to be about some guy who wanted a harder game on the 3DS than kirby games. It was the most outrageous thing I've ever heard
---
apples bananas peaches
My karma was 666 on May 7th 2011, May 10th 2011
#6Megaman OmegaPosted 7/22/2011 6:58:41 AM
legendarylemur posted...
KSSU: 100% EVERYTHING, and that means not just 100% the progress bar. I do mean EVERYTHING. True Arena? pfft. Every. Single. Helpers. In Helper to Hero. I dare you. Well, I did it lol, but it was by no means easier than the last hardest thing I've done in a game during the time.

Canvas Curse: Collect everything. That means do all the speed runs, all the limited paint runs, see the creative difficulty those challenges pose. Oh, and the goddamn mini-games. Those damn minigames... erggghhh

This. The True arena is so hard, you won't be able to beat it without memorizing every move pretty well. Helpers to Hero? I couldn't even bother to finish them all, some of them are so brutal. Same with canvas curse, when someone mentions the limited time/paint runs, i get feelings of sadness.
---
3D screens.. how do they work? are they similar to magnets? PS: Please no replies from scientists.. you're always lyin, and gettin me pissed.
~ Mario64DStyle
#7TerotrousPosted 7/22/2011 8:03:51 AM(edited)
Kay. Try to achieve all challenges in Megaman 9. Tell me that isn't 10 times harder than that 100% in KSSU.

There's a distinction between "difficulty of game" and "difficulty of completionist challenges". Kirby is rarely especially hard in either case.

But that's not an issue. There's no problem with games being easy when they're still fun. After all, games that are easy and fun need to exist or no one would ever start gaming.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "NES Super Mario Bros"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#8MichinokuDriverPosted 7/22/2011 8:22:00 AM
Kirby games are easy. If you 100% any game of course it'll be hard.
---
http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q145/DivorceOffice79/Gals/ellen-page.jpg
#9joshmck12Posted 7/22/2011 8:27:53 AM
you cant "die" in epic yarn. but if youre near the end and trying to get a golden medal and "die" you mise well start the level over.

if you didnt get all golds and complain that its easy then you have no right to hold an opinion.
---
i miss being joshmck12
#10andodelPosted 7/22/2011 8:28:08 AM
Canvas curse was a nightmare of a game. It was fun, but boy was it challenging. When I finally beat it, I thought it was the hardest thing in the world, until I played as the waddle dee :O.
Most Kirby games are usually a good challenge, although everyone can agree the Epic Yarn was more of a just for fun game. I actually liked Epic Yarn, as I thought it was an interesting twist. Then again, I also like the Lego series of games, and Epic Yarn takes the idea of never dieing from that game.
---
3DS FC= 0774-4348-2965 PM me with your FC if you want to be friends.