Capcom responds. There's still some hope for Mega Man Legends 3

#31hydra_dragonPosted 7/22/2011 11:41:38 AM
IamDodongo posted...

@Rablazone - “What if you guys finished making the demo, and used that to gauge interest?”

@CapcomEuro That could be an option. I’ll put it forward

-_-;

Thats what the prototype was for & that got canceled
---
Welcome to BlogFAQS. We talk about games and how they make you feel.
#32cvmckenziePosted 7/22/2011 2:18:40 PM
I say crap-can everything, start fresh with the whole franchise and just call it mega man. Like sega should do with sonic come to think about it.

Of course, im not a hardcore fan but what the hell good is a numbered sequel to a game few people remember gonna do the blue bomber?

and dammit, capcom, while im complaining on a message board youll never read, revamp viewtiful joe!!!! Most of us will give you money.
---
I fought the mods and the mods won.
#33hatemakingnamesPosted 7/22/2011 5:32:42 PM
IamDodongo posted...
@Rablazone - “What if you guys finished making the demo, and used that to gauge interest?”

...lol. I barely pay attention to all this, but I thought they said that was the entire purpose of the demo in the first place?

Are you guys sure he's not just some guy who took the name "CapcomEuro"?
#34so64Posted 7/22/2011 5:41:57 PM
hatemakingnames posted...
IamDodongo posted...

...lol. I barely pay attention to all this, but I thought they said that was the entire purpose of the demo in the first place?

Are you guys sure he's not just some guy who took the name "CapcomEuro"?

Nah, cause Capcom Europe official website links to that facebook page.
---
www.brokencontrollers.com
My dragon egg is dead. Thanks guys. Also, blue cheese is evil and the creator should be flogged.
#35Starwars4JPosted 7/22/2011 5:45:25 PM
To everyone thinking this means there is some hope this will still be made: do you know what a ****tease is?
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#36VyersPosted 7/22/2011 11:00:41 PM
Let's all totally remember that I called that this was all a hoax to drum up hype (which is clearly doing more damage to their image than is worth).
---
Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey, The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, Stacking, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, inFamous