does anybody from canada have eshop cards yet?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. does anybody from canada have eshop cards yet?
4 years ago#1
I've checked a bunch of stores where live in nova scotia, and even drove to New Brunswick, but they don't have any there either. Does anybody from canada have them yet?
---
---
PSN: monsterslayer22
4 years ago#2
Use a credit card?
---
FuStillBetter3 posted...Guys, guys, I know how to handle this topic. TC is an idiot
4 years ago#3
don't trust it, my credit information was stolen when psn got hacked, not riskin it again
---
---
4 years ago#4
Then get a prepaid credit card and only put the amount you want on it? And stop being a cry baby? Also if your information got stolen, did they take any money from your account, or are you just being paranoid like everyone else who had "information stolen"?
---
FuStillBetter3 posted...Guys, guys, I know how to handle this topic. TC is an idiot
4 years ago#5
Unlike the psn the eshop doesn't save your credit card information so there's no risk of it being stolen.

If you're still paranoid, then you can use a pre-paid card until Nintendo releases their cards.
---
3DS FC: 2019-9666-2759
4 years ago#6
Nintendo doesn't store your credit card info. Unless somebody hacks the network exactly when your transaction is going through it's not possible for your information to be stolen. And no, I don't think the eshop card are available in Canada yet, I don't even know if ones bought in the US will work in Canada.
---
Wielder of the Legendary Halberd of Noobpwnage+4
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/silvex/Photos/Lego/SuperGate.png
(message deleted)
4 years ago#8
Anyway, thanks everyone else. Maybe I'll try another pre-paid card.
---
---
4 years ago#9
I looked it up, and the pre-paid cards don't work on the e-shop, ah well.
---
---
4 years ago#10
mosterslayer22 posted...
I looked it up, and the pre-paid cards don't work on the e-shop, ah well.
---

Yes they do! I went to Safeway's and bought a 25$ pre-paid Visa called "mytreat" and it works beautifully! I'm in Ontario, eh.
---
3DS FC: 0259-0340-5574
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. does anybody from canada have eshop cards yet?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived