does anybody from canada have eshop cards yet?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. does anybody from canada have eshop cards yet?
5 years ago#1
I've checked a bunch of stores where live in nova scotia, and even drove to New Brunswick, but they don't have any there either. Does anybody from canada have them yet?
---
PSN: monsterslayer22
5 years ago#2
Use a credit card?
FuStillBetter3 posted...Guys, guys, I know how to handle this topic. TC is an idiot
5 years ago#3
don't trust it, my credit information was stolen when psn got hacked, not riskin it again
---
5 years ago#4
Then get a prepaid credit card and only put the amount you want on it? And stop being a cry baby? Also if your information got stolen, did they take any money from your account, or are you just being paranoid like everyone else who had "information stolen"?
FuStillBetter3 posted...Guys, guys, I know how to handle this topic. TC is an idiot
5 years ago#5
Unlike the psn the eshop doesn't save your credit card information so there's no risk of it being stolen.

If you're still paranoid, then you can use a pre-paid card until Nintendo releases their cards.
3DS FC: 2019-9666-2759
5 years ago#6
Nintendo doesn't store your credit card info. Unless somebody hacks the network exactly when your transaction is going through it's not possible for your information to be stolen. And no, I don't think the eshop card are available in Canada yet, I don't even know if ones bought in the US will work in Canada.
Wielder of the Legendary Halberd of Noobpwnage+4
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/silvex/Photos/Lego/SuperGate.png
(message deleted)
5 years ago#8
Anyway, thanks everyone else. Maybe I'll try another pre-paid card.
---
5 years ago#9
I looked it up, and the pre-paid cards don't work on the e-shop, ah well.
---
5 years ago#10
mosterslayer22 posted...
I looked it up, and the pre-paid cards don't work on the e-shop, ah well.
---

Yes they do! I went to Safeway's and bought a 25$ pre-paid Visa called "mytreat" and it works beautifully! I'm in Ontario, eh.
3DS FC: 0259-0340-5574
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. does anybody from canada have eshop cards yet?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived