does anybody from canada have eshop cards yet?

#11andodelPosted 7/22/2011 12:17:03 PM
CrazeePeter posted...
mosterslayer22 posted...
I looked it up, and the pre-paid cards don't work on the e-shop, ah well.
---

Yes they do! I went to Safeway's and bought a 25$ pre-paid Visa called "mytreat" and it works beautifully! I'm in Ontario, eh.

Wow, you even admit to the stereotype. :)
---
3DS FC= 0774-4348-2965 PM me with your FC if you want to be friends.
#12CrazeePeterPosted 7/22/2011 12:21:58 PM
Howzitgoin'eh? You hoser, eh? lol
---
3DS FC: 0259-0340-5574
#13andodelPosted 7/22/2011 12:31:28 PM
I've been in Canada several times, and it really seems like America, other than that the people are nicer and are better drivers. :P
"Topic successfully derailed"
---
3DS FC= 0774-4348-2965 PM me with your FC if you want to be friends.
#14Blood_NightsPosted 7/22/2011 12:33:35 PM
LIAR! The canadians are monsters! And the eh thing is annoying, eh> Like everythings a question, eh?

Reality: Canada is awesome.
---
FuStillBetter3 posted...Guys, guys, I know how to handle this topic. TC is an idiot
#15HavocedPosted 7/22/2011 1:21:06 PM
I have pestered my Nintendo Rep since the 3DS launched about when we would see eshop cards (I manage an EB Games, which is like the US Gamestop just not total crap). She finally got me an answer last week and I guess NOC (Nintendo of Canada) is hoping to get them out for the start of the holiday season so probably September or October.
---
Gamertag: Havoced | PSN: Havoced-
My Game Collection: http://backloggery.com/havoced
#16SoaringDivePosted 7/22/2011 1:35:06 PM
Blood_Nights posted...
LIAR! The canadians are monsters! And the eh thing is annoying, eh> Like everythings a question, eh?

Reality: Canada is awesome.

The funny thing is, is that it applies to Brooklyn more than anything! =P
---
Your entire life has been a mathematical error. A mathematical error I'm about to correct.
#17knucklessonic8Posted 7/24/2011 6:40:35 PM
Jake The Drummer posted...
I have pestered my Nintendo Rep since the 3DS launched about when we would see eshop cards (I manage an EB Games, which is like the US Gamestop just not total crap). She finally got me an answer last week and I guess NOC (Nintendo of Canada) is hoping to get them out for the start of the holiday season so probably September or October.

Thanks for the update. Seriously, this is almost unacceptable. What is NoC doing? :(
---
-- Visit Wiiloveit for the latest Nintendo reviews, and more! --
www.wiiloveit.com || www.twitter.com/Wiiloveit || www.youtube.com/WiiloveitTV