Looking for eShop recommendations

#1da_dude14Posted 7/22/2011 1:45:49 PM
Since I just gained access to a bunch of prepaid visas I thought I would add some funds to my eShop account to give myself a break from OoT.

I never had a DSi, only a DS Lite, so what are the must have titles in the eShop both exclusive to the 3DS and also from the DSiWare selection?
---
:---:Name: Mitch
:---:Pokémon Diamond FC: 3565 8008 4155
#2JeraleepPosted 7/22/2011 1:54:51 PM
i think inchworm animation is pretty cool. it's not a game per se, but it allows you to draw anti-aliased with some really good detail and cool effects. plus, you can animate your drawings like a flipbook, take photos and draw over them. you can layer stuff so you can try and draw over a photo without actually editing the photo itself... 4.99 and it's pretty cool whether you're an artist, like to doodle or even just want an extended notepad to write in. flipnote studio is supposed to be coming free, but i've heard inchworm is way better.
---
Proud hater of Team PS3rd place
#3Kitt ThrustPosted 7/22/2011 1:55:16 PM
AlphaBounce
Shantae : Risky's Revenge
Aura Aura Climber
Cave Story
Plants vs. Zombies
Bomberman
Spotto!
Extreme Hangman 2
Tetris Party

Game & Watch ( virtual console Game Boy version )
Links Awakening
Kirby
Mario Land
Donkey Kong ( virtual console )

check nintendolife.com.. they cover all the eShop stuff if you want descriptions/reviews
---
Go Go Big Underpants !
http://i.imgur.com/SuQlr.jpg -
#4pikachupwnagePosted 7/22/2011 1:55:23 PM
mario vs dk minis march again 10/10 for great puzzle gameplay with nice graphics amazing remixes of mario music from varouis games and bear infinite replay value all for 8 bucks. can even create an download levels from wi-fi

links awakening dx 9/10 its zelda for 6 bucks whats not to like?

donkey kong 10/10 amazing puzzle/platfomer

game and watch gallery 9/10 great simple cheap fun
---
Student of the Ofiicial Nuzlocke council proud owner of 3ds and wii member of the Extraordinary League of Nuzlockers
#5robinhoekPosted 7/22/2011 4:27:31 PM
Puzzle Quest
---
And he flew to her rescue, but there was......a moat.
#6POWNZER_XPosted 7/22/2011 11:35:15 PM
CAVE STORY CAVESTORY CAVESTORY CAVESTORY CAVESTORY CAVESTORY CAVESTORY CAVESTORY CAVESTORY CAVESTORY CAVESTORY CAVESTORY CAVESTORY...
LINKS AWAKENING
---
LEAVE THIS SIGGY, AND NEVER RETURN
#7Red_Devil82Posted 7/23/2011 12:39:54 AM
DSiWare:
Shantae: Risky's Revenge
Mighty Milky Way
Mighty Flip Champs
Plants vs. Zombies
Dark Void Zero
X-Scape
Tetris Party Live! (Online enabled)
Uno (Online enabled)
Inchworm Animation
Earthworm Jim
Art Style: Pictobits (The entire Art Style series is worth looking at)
Mario vs. Donkey King: Minis March Again!

Cave Story (FYI A full retail release with remade textures, 3D and extras is coming later in 2011)

Virtual Console:
Donkey Kong
Zelda: Link's Awakening
Game & Watch Gallery
Super Mario Land
---
http://www.thespeedgamers.com/