So 3 of the 4 Nintendo videos were pretty good....

#1kinsho3Posted 7/22/2011 8:39:50 PM
Only movie that really sucked was the little trailer Ninty threw in there to talk about Nintendo Video. But the other three videos all stood out. Captain America showcased the 3d potential of the feature. Dinosaur Office was amusing. And Sunday Jog was quirky and a fun watch.

So far, a good start...

It just baffles me why Nintendo is not opting to build a 3D library that'll allow people to stream videos instead. When will Ninty truly get on the online bandwagon....
---
Drop it to the floor...
#2gsdarkdawnPosted 7/23/2011 1:02:50 AM(edited)
kinsho3 posted...
It just baffles me why Nintendo is not opting to build a 3D library that'll allow people to stream videos instead.

I prefer Nintendo Video the way it is now. If it was streamed, you would have to be connected to the internet every time you want to watch the videos.
---
Bring back Megaman Legends 3 Petition(2662 signatures)
http://petitiononline.com/mml3bck/petition.html (look in my quote for more petitions)
#3ShadowglazePosted 7/23/2011 1:04:38 AM
I'm sad that I can't watch netfilx on my 3ds everywhere I go.
#4GencoilPosted 7/23/2011 3:02:52 AM
I KNEW it, I knew USA was going to get better content than Europe. Damn it.
---
www.klustr.net || Contra Database - www.klustr.net/contra || PSN: Gencoil || 3DS: 1848-1656-3420 (PM me! I have SSF43D)
#5MicroOmegaManPosted 7/23/2011 3:41:00 AM
The quality of the downloaded videos is noticeably better than anything streaming through the eShop. And it's a night and day improvement for the few streaming 3D videos on the eShop.

The game's will download while you aren't even putting forth any effort, and you can play them later without needing an internet connection.
---
If the game gets a bad score, bash the game; if the game gets a good score, bash the reviewer. - stanthelovebot
Buy these: Klonoa (Wii), Fragile Dreams,
#6RED_LINK1Posted 7/23/2011 5:32:57 AM
I'd like to watch our own videos, off the SD card. >.>