So Today's Poll has Capcom the most hated dev/pub.

#51strongo9Posted 7/23/2011 2:32:14 PM
The only ones that I could imagine being the ones that hate Nintendo the most are the elitist fanboys. How could you dislike anyone more than Capcom and Activision/Blizzard?

Activision/Blizzard:

- Call of Duty milked
- Guitar Hero milked
- World of Warcraft milked
- Spyro killed off
- Crash Bandicoot killed off

Capcom:

- Street Fighter milked
- Marvel vs Capcom milked
- Megaman not treated well
- several other series and their fans not treated well
- Shantae GBA canceled
---
I can't wait for Super Mario 3D, Mario Kart 3D, Paper Mario 3D, Luigi's Mansion 2,
Kid Icarus: Uprising, Kirby Mass Attack, Kirby Wii, and Skyward Sword!
#52Megaman OmegaPosted 7/23/2011 2:39:04 PM
I also voted for Capcom.

Mint_Condition posted...
Why [voting Sony]?

- Trying to cheat Nintendo with a bad contract back then with the SNES CD
- Copying the competition all the time
- Trying to force their overpriced proprietary formats upon people all the time
- Terrible attitude towards their competition (Jack Tretton, etc.)
- Lots of faulty products (i just had a PS3 not work with a new TV from Sony, and some raw DVDs which i bought recently, also made by Sony, are disfunctional crap)

And of course i guess that fanboys account for a lot of votes towards Sony (and Nintendo).
---
3D screens.. how do they work? are they similar to magnets? PS: Please no replies from scientists.. you're always lyin, and gettin me pissed.
~ Mario64DStyle
#53mcsmellingtonPosted 7/23/2011 4:00:13 PM
I voted Capcom, despite not caring at all about Megaman. Capcom are treating fans like idiots; charging for on-disc DLC, charging for small, insignificant DLC, no save deletion in Mercs and the who Megaman debacle. They're not treating their fans with any respect, they seem to be giving the fans the opposite of what they want. Instead they're releasing three versions of Street Fighter, which is quite frankly ridiculous, as is this new MvC update that's coming out half a year after the original.

Activision on the other hand, they are giving people what they want. The masses want COD:MW3, and that's what they're giving them. The CoD games tend to be of very high quality, have good production values and I find them fun. Not the be all and end all, but a nice diversion to play with friends. And if people are going to buy MW3, and want it, then I see no reason for them to not sell it. The reason people hate Activision for COD, is simply because they don't like the game or it's popularity, which is silly. I know Activision also killed off Guitar Hero, but personally I think it was long overdue >_>
---
GT: McPoo
#54strongo9Posted 7/23/2011 4:46:55 PM
^You're very hypocritical. You're quick to point out that Capcom milks it's series, but you defend Activision Blizzard. They milk CoD by making new games without much new content, they milked Guitar Hero, and they milk WoW by overpricing the monthly fee and releasing expansion packs rather than free downloadable updates. Before Capcom started treating its fans like crap Activision Blizzard was easily the worst publisher out there by a long shot. It's nothing but rehashes, milking, and overpricing with them.
---
I can't wait for Super Mario 3D, Mario Kart 3D, Paper Mario 3D, Luigi's Mansion 2,
Kid Icarus: Uprising, Kirby Mass Attack, Kirby Wii, and Skyward Sword!