I hopw Nintendo buys out...

#1d_sidePosted 7/22/2011 10:07:15 PM
The Mega Man Franchise from Capcom, Including Mega Man Classic Series, Mega Man X Series, Mega Man World Series, Mega Man Zero Series, Mega Man Starforce/Battle Network Series, And Mega Man Legends Series. They're not using The Franchise right now, or ever. BTW, Mega Man 6 is my favorite Mega Man Game, and it made by Nintendo.
---
Enter Thy Darkside Of GameFaqs
http://www.youtube.com/user/MegaDside
#2gsdarkdawnPosted 7/22/2011 10:12:37 PM
Not going to happen.
Capcom is too greedy.
---
Bring back Megaman Legends 3 Petition(2626 signatures)
http://petitiononline.com/mml3bck/petition.html (look in my quote for more petitions)
#3CorruptedRPGPosted 7/23/2011 12:07:02 AM
This seriously needs to end.

For the last time, Megaman is MULTIPLAT. It makes absolutely no sense for Nintendo to have the IP when Crapcom has made Megaman games for multiple platforms, not to mention all the crossovers. Stop being butthurt because Capcom cancelled ONE GAME on a Nintendo system.

Oh and major epic fail. Capcom made MM6 while Nintendo published it in NA.
---
C. Playing:
#4lambchipsPosted 7/23/2011 12:11:24 AM
what nintendo needs to buy is kyle hyde!
i want a prequel/sequel to last window on the 3ds (i dont even care about the 3d)

i just want more story
---
phantasy star zero FC- 2364- 5734-1428
#5MegaWinFTWPosted 7/23/2011 4:12:36 AM
Arbitrarily capitalising The First letter of too Many Words that don't Require it is really Annoying.
#6L0L_FAQPosted 7/23/2011 4:48:04 AM

i want a prequel/sequel to last window on the 3ds (i dont even care about the 3d)

i just want more story

This. Hotel Dusk was absa-****ing-lootly fantabulous and Last Window delivered as a solid sequel
---
http://i51.tinypic.com/10x7xxl.png http://i54.tinypic.com/2rm9quq.jpg
3.33GHz i7 Extreme, 16GB RAM, 4x HD6990
#7SSJ4CHRISPosted 7/23/2011 6:41:04 AM
MegaWinFTW posted...
Arbitrarily capitalising The First letter of too Many Words that don't Require it is really Annoying.

TC only did it with "Franchise" twice and "The" once. Stop being butt hurt because you think your views on grammar matter to everyone on Earth.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225
PSN: phayro_rip
#8Gavin_RozeePosted 7/23/2011 6:54:34 AM
L0L_FAQ posted...

i just want more story
This. Hotel Dusk was absa-****ing-lootly fantabulous and Last Window delivered as a solid sequel

This. But don't forget Another Code/Trace Memory!

Anyway, I'm sure Nintendo already own both of the IP's anyway.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0387 8761 0757.
#9SoaringDivePosted 7/23/2011 8:15:48 AM
CorruptedRPG posted...
This seriously needs to end.

For the last time, Megaman is MULTIPLAT. It makes absolutely no sense for Nintendo to have the IP when Crapcom has made Megaman games for multiple platforms, not to mention all the crossovers. Stop being butthurt because Capcom cancelled ONE GAME on a Nintendo system.

*facepalm*

If Nintendo bought the IP, it would no longer be multiplat from now on...

Capcom cancelled two Megaman games, and I really doubt they'll make much more now than Inafune left. It's time to sell the IP to someone that can actually do something with it.
---
Your entire life has been a mathematical error. A mathematical error I'm about to correct.
#10MegaWinFTWPosted 7/23/2011 8:23:30 AM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
MegaWinFTW posted...

TC only did it with "Franchise" twice and "The" once. Stop being butt hurt because you think your views on grammar matter to everyone on Earth.

You missed out "Including", "And" and every use of "Series".

I don't really see how I'm "butt hurt" because I commented on a very annoying and baffling grammatical mistake. It's not like good English is hard to pull off, I just expect people to not make such fundamental mistakes.