I hopw Nintendo buys out...

#41ElevenOhNoesPosted 7/24/2011 12:08:15 AM
Gavin_Rozee posted...
L0L_FAQ posted...
what nintendo needs to buy is kyle hyde!
i want a prequel/sequel to last window on the 3ds (i dont even care about the 3d)

i just want more story
This. Hotel Dusk was absa-****ing-lootly fantabulous and Last Window delivered as a solid sequel

This. But don't forget Another Code/Trace Memory!

Anyway, I'm sure Nintendo already own both of the IP's anyway.

This guy (girl? really smart dog?) knows what's up. I wish they would bring Another Code R on 3DS. I really want to play it but I don't have a Wii. Every other game that dev made is great.
---
Xbox Live: Night Ranma .....................................PSN: nightranma
3DS: 5455-9525-0021
#42Grandy12Posted 7/24/2011 9:58:18 AM
CorruptedRPG posted...
Grandy12 | Posted 7/24/2011 1:02:38 AM | message detail | quote
I don't see your logic of why neither company *should* own Mega.

Megaman is a multiplat franchise. Letting a 1st party company (Nintendo. Sony, Microsoft) own it is stupid and cause all sorts of problems. You honestly think it's logical for Nintendo to own the IP for themselves because MML3 was canned? It makes no sense when a multiplat title was also canned, not to mention no inclusion in MvC3 which is also multiplat.

Also good to know you can see into the future what Capcom will and will not do.

And now YOU can? Why doesn't Nintendo sell the F-Zero IP since they aren't inclined to use it outside of a crossover fighter. It's been what, 7 years since the last installment came out.

Megaman is multiplat. If Nint bought it it wouldn't be anymore. I don't see where's the problem there.

As for your second point, they might. *shrug* I dunno if they will, I can't see the future like you do.

Will they?
---
Relevance is a prerequisite for cleverness. ~ LHS_2012
JUS: 4382-1831-2782 Brawl: 4382 7053 3006
#43d_side(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2011 10:10:46 AM
CorruptedRPG posted...
How are you so sure Nintendo will do a better job with the Megaman franchise than Capcom has? I already mentioned that they have Operation Rainfall on their backs so why are criticizing one company for neglecting what fans want while praising another when both are in similar situations?

And once again, why should Nintendo have the privilege of owning the IP when the series is known for being on multiple platforms? How come the bitter 3DS fans don't want Sony or even M$ to own it as well? You did say to save it which any other company capable of doing as well. Capcom taking a leak on Megaman right now doesn't mean the franchise will nevr see the light of day again, it's just that the higher-ups have a grudge against Inafune for leaving the company.

Let's look at Kenji "Inafking" Inafune's perspective if you will. Kenji wanted Maverick Hunters X2 to made, but Capcom said no. If Nintendo buys Mega Man out from Capcom, then they could get Kenji to give some input.
---
Enter Thy Darkside Of GameFaqs
http://www.youtube.com/user/MegaDside
#44Mewtwo_soulPosted 7/24/2011 10:15:13 AM
d_side posted...
CorruptedRPG posted...
How are you so sure Nintendo will do a better job with the Megaman franchise than Capcom has? I already mentioned that they have Operation Rainfall on their backs so why are criticizing one company for neglecting what fans want while praising another when both are in similar situations?

And once again, why should Nintendo have the privilege of owning the IP when the series is known for being on multiple platforms? How come the bitter 3DS fans don't want Sony or even M$ to own it as well? You did say to save it which any other company capable of doing as well. Capcom taking a leak on Megaman right now doesn't mean the franchise will nevr see the light of day again, it's just that the higher-ups have a grudge against Inafune for leaving the company.

Let's look at Kenji "Inafking" Inafune's perspective if you will. Kenji wanted Maverick Hunters X2 to made, but Capcom said no. If Nintendo buys Mega Man out from Capcom, then they could get Kenji to give some input.

Heh, a Neo Capcom to get back at them. XD, although I could see something like a collaboration where Inafune would create his own studio to work on Nintendo based projects. Although I would kind of miss Multi-platform MM games (PSP controls= good and as long as Vita controls are just as smooth I'll miss it. if such were the case)
---
The day MML3 died was the day my faith and defense of Capcom's antics died.
#45d_side(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2011 12:02:52 PM(edited)
Mewtwo_soul posted...
Heh, a Neo Capcom to get back at them. XD, although I could see something like a collaboration where Inafune would create his own studio to work on Nintendo based projects. Although I would kind of miss Multi-platform MM games (PSP controls= good and as long as Vita controls are just as smooth I'll miss it. if such were the case)

I know that people is gonna miss the multiplat mega man games, but the way I see it Nintendo made Mega Man noticable, it made Kenji Inafune noticable under his Inafking moniker. Imagine if Nintendo and Kenji working together and make Mega Man Soccer 2, and Mega Man Powered Up 2, Maverick Hunters X2. How about Cross-over games like for example Mega Man and Samus games or Mega Man and F-Zero Games. For people to say that Mega Man can't be a Nintendo Exclusive, I want reasons, Not exuses like Mega Man is Multiplatform.
---
Enter Thy Darkside Of GameFaqs
http://www.youtube.com/user/MegaDside