10 months from now, 3DS worth getting?

#1crazyray47Posted 7/23/2011 3:49:48 AM
Currently overseas right now or else I'd buy one. Do yall think the 3DS will be worth getting in about 10 months? Am a fan of rpg/acton adv./ and old school nintendo. If not, any suggestions?
#2MicroOmegaManPosted 7/23/2011 3:57:30 AM
Well, the VC should be chock full in 10 months, so old-school will be taken care of, for sure. There aren't many RPGs on the horizon, though still a few.

I think it's worth getting now, but that's my situation.
---
If the game gets a bad score, bash the game; if the game gets a good score, bash the reviewer. - stanthelovebot
Buy these: Klonoa (Wii), Fragile Dreams,
#3VampiricDragon_Posted 7/23/2011 4:31:30 AM
there will be plenty of rpgs by that 10 month span.........rocket slime 3, overclock, abyss, rexx, rune factory 4, and more being announced
---
Games to Watch: SRW OG 2, SMT Devil Survivor 2, Grand Knight History, 7th dragon 2020, Paper Mario 3ds, Dragon Quest X, FF Type-0, LoH: Trails of Blue
#4crazyray47(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2011 4:37:12 AM
thanks, id get it now but its impossible to find in iraq now that this country is closing up.
#5MicroOmegaManPosted 7/23/2011 4:40:02 AM
VampiricDragon_ posted...
and more being announced

That is his/her assumption. We don't have release dates on stuff like Fantasy Life, Beyond the Labyrinth, Etrian Odyssey 3DS, Time Travelers, and some of the stuff he/she listed (as far as North America goes), so the 10 month specification is......open to speculation.
---
If the game gets a bad score, bash the game; if the game gets a good score, bash the reviewer. - stanthelovebot
#6VampiricDragon_Posted 7/23/2011 4:49:21 AM
MicroOmegaMan posted...
VampiricDragon_ posted...
and more being announced

That is his/her assumption. We don't have release dates on stuff like Fantasy Life, Beyond the Labyrinth, Etrian Odyssey 3DS, Time Travelers, and some of the stuff he/she listed (as far as North America goes), so the 10 month specification is......open to speculation.

Uh with tgs upcoming more jrpgs will be announced. Thats not a assumption........
---
Games to Watch: SRW OG 2, SMT Devil Survivor 2, Grand Knight History, 7th dragon 2020, Paper Mario 3ds, Dragon Quest X, FF Type-0, LoH: Trails of Blue
#7MicroOmegaManPosted 7/23/2011 5:41:06 AM
What you just said is so probable it's easy to not call an assumption (though it still is), but implying that any will be for 3DS is an assertion that has a chance of not being fulfilled.
---
#8Cave_LionPosted 7/23/2011 5:47:47 AM
i'd say yes. E-shop will be much bigger too.
---
http://www.50birds.com/extan/images/extancavelionsciam83.jpg
#9IcedEarthaholicPosted 7/23/2011 5:54:17 AM
Definitely worth getting in 10 months, I own one ATM and I love it. Can't wait to get Devil Survivor Overclocked next month, and I am sure there will be plenty of good games following as well, including some AAA titles.
---
PR Advisor and Co-Founder for United For Tales:
http://www.unitedfortales.org/
#10_0blivion_Posted 7/23/2011 7:14:21 AM
no, 3ds lite or whatever the 2nd version will be coming out by then