I hope MS buys out Nintendo

#1all_that_juicePosted 7/24/2011 10:15:20 AM
Say what you will about MS, but they know what gamers want in online gaming. If MS bought out Nintendo, there would be none of this drip-feeding us with obscure black and white Game Boy games one per week. They would come out guns-blazing with the games gamers want. If MS owned Nintendo, there would actually be a "deal of the week" on the eShop every week, instead of just "pick of the week" every week.

Don't get me wrong. Nintendo is great at making games. Their first-party lineup blows away MS' easily. The problem is they just don't know how to run their business, particularly the online portion of it. Flame if you will, but if MS bought out Nintendo, or even just the online portion of Nintendo, I think we as Nintendo customers would be much, much happier and you know it.
---
isn't hearing technically a dimension? so this should be called the 4DS. - I_Always_Die
#2BitentiliPosted 7/24/2011 10:16:33 AM
Whoever runs steam should take over for Nintendo's online system.

In fact, they should take over everyones online system
---
Not changing this signature until I can think of something better to put as a signature. Started March 20, 2011
#3Mewtwo_soulPosted 7/24/2011 10:22:33 AM
all_that_juice posted...
Say what you will about MS, but they know what gamers want in online gaming. If MS bought out Nintendo, there would be none of this drip-feeding us with obscure black and white Game Boy games one per week. They would come out guns-blazing with the games gamers want. If MS owned Nintendo, there would actually be a "deal of the week" on the eShop every week, instead of just "pick of the week" every week.

Don't get me wrong. Nintendo is great at making games. Their first-party lineup blows away MS' easily. The problem is they just don't know how to run their business, particularly the online portion of it. Flame if you will, but if MS bought out Nintendo, or even just the online portion of Nintendo, I think we as Nintendo customers would be much, much happier and you know it.

Then anything free Nintendo offers would also be gone.

Nintendo may be crazy like Hudson, but I like their "crazy" attitude to Microsofts "treat everyone like crap" Capcomish attitude. (I would say they're just like Capcom but they're successful. :F)
---
The day MML3 died was the day my faith and defense of Capcom's antics died.
#4strongo9Posted 7/24/2011 10:24:46 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#5OmegaZero633Posted 7/24/2011 10:40:06 AM
I hope Inafune buys Capcom.

One can dream, eh? :b
---
My 3DS FC is 4854-6508-4956.
Let me know if you want to add me so I can add you. :)
#6pikachupwnagePosted 7/24/2011 10:42:22 AM
all_that_juice posted...

NO. just no. if microsoft bought out nintendo then they would control mario and pokemon and we would have to buy there inferior systems that would ruin gaming forever.
---
Student of the Ofiicial Nuzlocke council proud owner of 3ds and wii member of the Extraordinary League of Nuzlockers
#7MetroidJunkiePosted 7/24/2011 10:44:52 AM
Didn't Bill Gates, at one point, admit he would swoop up on Nintendo in a heartbeat if they became open to sell?
#8SoaringDivePosted 7/24/2011 10:51:06 AM
Bill Gates is retired, IIRC.

Also, to the topic: No. They over charge for online play (and run ads even though you're paying) I don't want ads on my Wii U.
---
Your entire life has been a mathematical error. A mathematical error I'm about to correct.
#9Halo3GAMEFREAKPosted 7/24/2011 10:53:21 AM
Microsoft does need to buy out Nintendo, then we could have the Master Chief in Smash Bros.
---
www.ovguide.com/video/mr-brooks-mr-smith-922ca39ce10036bafd11972fe875db5a
#10LightHawKnightPosted 7/24/2011 11:00:58 AM
It would suck ass if MS bought out Nintendo. The future of videogames would be ruined forever.

---
"You're in America now, Our idea of diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and asking which you'd prefer."