I hope MS buys out Nintendo

#101all_that_juice(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2011 9:06:41 PM
LightHawKnight posted...
The ads are totally optional, and can be bypassed as easily as flicking the analog stick. Just another example of the smear campaign against MS going on in this topic.

Wait wait wait, there are ads and you are defending them?!

So what if they're ads? As long as you don't have to look at them who cares? It's not like a commercial break or even a pop up ad. It's like an ad that you have to manually select and look at of your own free will and even then you can just leave the ad at any time. These ads are probably the least obtrusive ads I've ever seen. Most of them are short, funny, and worth looking at once anyway. So yeah I'll defend them because they don't affect my enjoyment at all. I hadn't even thought of the ads until someone here mentioned them. Just shows how desperate you guys are to find things to bash MS about.
---
isn't hearing technically a dimension? so this should be called the 4DS. - I_Always_Die
#102BdowDELL222Posted 7/24/2011 9:11:10 PM
This kid, referring to the TC, obviously wants attention, so why are you feeding his pathetic life?

Yes, Nintendo's online service is the worst of the three, but any REAL gamer could dismiss this and truly enjoy whats being offered. All three companies offer their share of great games and services (Yes, services. Nintendo's eShop and Virtual Console is in fact awesome). And do you really think that Xbox's Marketplace had a plethora of content a month or two after it came out?

LOL@you as you would say
#103pokefreak2000Posted 7/24/2011 9:27:26 PM
I honestly like Nintendo's online the way it is, and don't understand why people whine so much about stuff like that.

I can't deny that if Nintendo DID manage to get bought out by Microsoft, the online would improve quite a bit. I really like the party chat system they set in place, as well as the demos, but I wouldn't want to pay to play Smash Bros online. I would do it, but it would bug me a bit.

That being said, I like Nintendo the way it is right now. I'm even fine with the way they handled the Wii's online. It could be better, but honestly, what can't be? I'm content that games even HAVE online nowadays. I know the PS2 and original Xbox had it, but it was horribly annoying to set up, so at least we have it like it is now.
---
PKMN Black: 0991-1032-9412
GT: LagunaGuy/3DS: 5155-2969-6127 Name: Ivan
#104MW2_Main_MenuPosted 7/24/2011 9:36:39 PM
After seeing what Microsoft did to RARE.....
---
GT: MW2 Main Menu and Movie Premiere
Zombie Kill of the Week?
#105Un_FlugelPosted 7/24/2011 9:43:35 PM
Bitentili posted...
Whoever runs steam should take over for Nintendo's online system.

In fact, they should take over everyones online system

This. Nintendo games would then have 300% more hats (as if that's a problem tbh)!
---
http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/5909/0zdre.png
http://i.imgur.com/2y0Yp.png
#106LHS_2012Posted 7/24/2011 9:46:35 PM
Un_Flugel posted...
Bitentili posted...

This. Nintendo games would then have 300% more hats (as if that's a problem tbh)!

Eh, close enough:

http://n4g.com/news/801329/nintendo-opens-doors-for-steam-and-other-networks-on-wii-u
---
No copyright law in the UNIVERSE can stop me!!
Gamertag: Starfish Hero
#107TheSuspectedPosted 7/24/2011 10:18:53 PM
LHS_2012 posted...
Un_Flugel posted...
Bitentili posted...

Eh, close enough:

http://n4g.com/news/801329/nintendo-opens-doors-for-steam-and-other-networks-on-wii-u

Steam is the best. I say let Valve run the eshop. Combined with Summer Sales and Winter Sales, Nintendo could get a lot of love.
---
PSN/Steam: NaRD2ndG | Nintendo 3DS: 3823 8522 3340 | Jester Of Tager | Lady Platinum
Playing: BBCSII (Always), Fallout New Vegas
#108Shadowfxd2Posted 7/25/2011 2:32:55 AM
look what m$ did to rare...

/topic
#109RelevenPosted 7/25/2011 2:48:27 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]