If you're going to buy Zelda OoT this week...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. If you're going to buy Zelda OoT this week...
5 years ago#1
You should think about picking up Steel Diver for $20 at Best Buy (deal only good with purchase of Zelda).

A few weeks ago I had zero interest in Steel Diver until I played a demo and saw how unique it was. Ended up buying it that day and didn't regret it. It's weird-- it looks like a very slow game to an observer, but in reality the player is frantically maneuvering everything on the touch screen.

The main knock against this game is that it is short-- only 7 missions (really 21 since you have to beat each one 3 times), which take anywhere from 5 to 20 minutes apiece. You can beat the campaign mode in about 5 hours or so, but if you want to get 100% it will probably take you over 50 hours (the only guy on gamefaqs who posted that he 100%'d it took him 57 hours).

It's a game that might not be worth $40 due to the short length, but easily worth $20 IMO.

BTW they have the same deal going for Pilotwings, too.
5 years ago#2
Damn, I already have Zelda. :/

Oh well, maybe I'll pick it up used, seeing as it sounds interesting to me now. :b
Steel Diver, I mean.
My 3DS FC is 4854-6508-4956.
Let me know if you want to add me so I can add you. :)
5 years ago#3
OmegaZero633 posted...
Damn, I already have Zelda. :/

Oh well, maybe I'll pick it up used, seeing as it sounds interesting to me now. :b
Steel Diver, I mean.

Yeah, it would be a good one to buy used, or just wait for Toys R Us to run one of their "buy 2 get 1 free" or "buy 1 get one 50% off" sales-- they seem to do those about once a month.
5 years ago#4
There are no Toys R Us, Gamestops or any other kinds of gaming shops like that in Poland. No any Wi-FI Events, nothing. Empty country is empty.
5 years ago#5
and last week to register for the CD if you have a JPN club nintendo acct.
JPN Black 3DS (Feb 27th, 2011)
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. If you're going to buy Zelda OoT this week...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived