How long until DS games start being remade for the 3DS?

#11gsdarkdawnPosted 7/24/2011 7:16:56 PM
Bump.
---
Bring back Megaman Legends 3!
Petition: http://petitiononline.com/mml3bck/petition.html Facebook: http://Facebook.com/GetMeOffTheMoon
#12neoalphazeroPosted 7/24/2011 7:20:09 PM
OmegaZero633 posted...
Infinite Space 3D.
Pleasepleasepleaseplease...

Seriously thirded.

SMT: Strange Journey was the best RPG I've played in ages, if they ever remade that I'd be all over it.
#13Mewtwo_soulPosted 7/24/2011 7:26:28 PM
SMT is a rare exception since Persona is known for releasing additional content add ons:

-P3
-P3 FES
-P3PSP

They're just continuing the tradition. Standard remakes for 3DS though I highly doubt.
---
The day MML3 died was the day my faith and defense of Capcom's antics died.
#14morneau33hrPosted 7/24/2011 7:32:45 PM
This topic was over with the first reply. It is already happening
#15AkaneJonesPosted 7/24/2011 8:59:35 PM
Why not just "remake"(Port) PSP games for 3DS that way they would sell out side of Japan. That's the sort of think that confuses me, easy way to get early games on 3DS that look something like 3DS games.
#16LightHawKnightPosted 7/24/2011 9:20:04 PM

Why not just "remake"(Port) PSP games for 3DS that way they would sell out side of Japan. That's the sort of think that confuses me, easy way to get early games on 3DS that look something like 3DS games.

It seems like Atlus might do it, since they did talk about porting over Persona games to the 3DS, or something like that. Though my memory is kinda foggy right now.

---
"You're in America now, Our idea of diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and asking which you'd prefer."
#17Mewtwo_soulPosted 7/24/2011 9:23:14 PM
LightHawKnight posted...
It seems like Atlus might do it, since they did talk about porting over Persona games to the 3DS, or something like that. Though my memory is kinda foggy right now.

I thught they were talking about bringing over more SMT games, though if it's both I wouldn't mind.
---
The day MML3 died was the day my faith and defense of Capcom's antics died.
#18LightHawKnightPosted 7/24/2011 9:26:39 PM

I thught they were talking about bringing over more SMT games, though if it's both I wouldn't mind.

That could be it, and would be better than just persona. I like fighting with demons better than with humans.

---
"You're in America now, Our idea of diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and asking which you'd prefer."