Ok, why is Nintendo so bad on releasing games??

#11CyberNylesPosted 7/25/2011 3:43:27 PM
"Ok, why is Nintendo so bad on releasing games??"

I honestly lol'd.
---
You and I are done professionally, man.
#12LightHawKnightPosted 7/25/2011 3:45:34 PM
I thought an ancient would be smarter than this...

---
"You're in America now, Our idea of diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and asking which you'd prefer."
#13Mewtwo_soulPosted 7/25/2011 3:47:42 PM
E-25 posted...
Nin3DSFan posted...
But we DON'T have to wait 2-3 years until "good" games come out, unless you don't count Mario Kart, Super Mario, Luigi's Mansion, Tetris, Sonic Generations, Paper Mario, Kid Icarus: Uprising etc as "good games", ALL of which will (hopefully) be released within the next 6-7 months (hardly 2-3 years now, is it? Also, guess what? NONE, and I mean NONE of what I mentioned is a port or a remake (except Tetris, but that's an exception to the 'OMG remakes' rule, I believe)

Personally, listing Tetris and Sonic is pushing it; but at least Shinobi is still this year, even if SEGA made a bad business decision to move it into range of Nintendo's 1st party wave instead of September where all it has against it is Starfox.

Sonic isn't pushing it as the newest Sonic games have been good. Pre Colors. (I mean Colors and on have been good Sonic games) although 4 actually started the return of decent Sonic games.
---
Too bad Simon Belmont wasn't able to kill the vampire executives at the head of Capcom.