Don't have the system yet, but...

#1nintendoggerPosted 7/24/2011 1:12:32 PM(edited)
Target has games buy one, get one half off. I have at least two games out that I want. (Nintendogs and Ocarina of Time). The offer ends the 30th (assuming all game supplies last that long.)

So should I take advantage of it, or wait because stores do this deal all the time? I think owning two games for it might be an even better motivator for me to save though... What do you all think?
---
Currently playing: BRAWL.
Feels like a hypocrite for not owning Nintendogs+cats. Wanting the 3DS and all its glory.
#2CorruptedRPGPosted 7/24/2011 1:13:37 PM
Go to Best Buy.
---
C. Playing:
#3nintendogger(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2011 1:14:51 PM
CorruptedRPG posted...
Go to Best Buy.

Please explain.
---
Feels like a hypocrite for not owning Nintendogs+cats. Wanting the 3DS and all its glory.
#4CorruptedRPGPosted 7/24/2011 1:18:42 PM
Super Street Fighter IV, BlazBlue, Ridge Racer and Pac-Man & Galaxa Dimensons are on sale.

If you buy OoT, you get 50% of Pilotwings and Steel Diver.
---
C. Playing:
#5nintendogger(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2011 1:21:47 PM
OR, I could go to Target and get the two games I want.

BTW, what is Pilotwings like? It reminds me of Wii play/ wii party stuff.

I do appreciate the heads up, it would be epic if I had any interest in those games. But I take it you support my buying of the games before the system to make good use of the deal.
---
#6CorruptedRPGPosted 7/24/2011 1:26:33 PM
It would've been a great start when you finally got a 3DS but whatever. If you want Zelda and Nintendogs + Cats, go to Target.
---
C. Playing:
#7nintendogger(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2011 1:32:23 PM
Yes, nintendogger does want Nintendogs. I've only aged in the 6 years I've had this account, not drastically gamed different.

Once again, thanks for the heads up. I will be sure to look out for more deals where good games go on sale. I tend to think of Best Buy as being a full price place. I will be looking into making this purchase this week.

Hopefully by the time I commit to the 3DS there will be more color options.
---