What are your hopes for 3DS WWE/Wrestling games?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What are your hopes for 3DS WWE/Wrestling games?

User Info: wango07

wango07
5 years ago#1
I know none have been announced, but I figure that's likely because THQ is essentially relaunching the brand with WWE '12 and want to focus their efforts on consoles this year. But there is bound to be a WWE game or even something outside of WWE like Fire Pro announced eventually. I can't say I played any of the DS wrestling games, but from what I've seen it doesn't seem like I missed too much. But with the 3DS's increased power, better online functionality, and perhaps the possibility of DLC with the eShop, I think handheld wrestling games could really take a step forward this generation.

Thoughts?
Goldeneye 007 Wii: JimmyCash - 488071946705

User Info: CorruptedRPG

CorruptedRPG
5 years ago#2
Zero. WWE games are stale now.
C. Playing:

User Info: whitaker6490

whitaker6490
5 years ago#3
A port of All-Stars would suffice for me.
"I will give you a show like you have never, ever seen before. Why? Because I can." -- Shawn Michaels

User Info: wango07

wango07
5 years ago#4
Honestly, I hope they can add things to the experience to improve it (bigger roster, better animation, more moves, more CAW options) without necessarily trying to cram the whole console experience into a handheld.

If anything, it'd be nice to start their own series on 3DS (a la Day of Reckoning) with its own distinct features and gameplay so that it doesn't feel like a watered down version of the HD games.
Goldeneye 007 Wii: JimmyCash - 488071946705

User Info: panama_chief

panama_chief
5 years ago#5
WCW Vs NWO/Wrestlemania 2000 port please. I don't even care about graphics. I just want to bash someone on the turnbuckle to see the bleed animation.....
YOINK!!! [[[[[[[[[[[[[[[|||||||||||||||]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] STOLEN!!!!!!!!!!!
I steal things......

User Info: son_of_jorel

son_of_jorel
5 years ago#6
my hopes? that they are far removed from the awful ds games. wwf games peaked gameplay wise with no mercy on the n64, i'd love an asthetic update with a new roster rather than trying to emulate the console games.
i am a MAN! who invented the wheel, and built the eiffel tower out of metal and brawn!

User Info: gsdarkdawn

gsdarkdawn
5 years ago#7
I hope they're nonexistent.
Bring back Megaman Legends 3!
Petition: http://petitiononline.com/mml3bck/petition.html Facebook: http://Facebook.com/GetMeOffTheMoon

User Info: SSJ4CHRIS

SSJ4CHRIS
5 years ago#8
I'd take a new wrestling game over another freaking remake any day of the year. The 3DS is new, why aren't its games?
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225
PSN: phayro_rip

User Info: toma13

toma13
5 years ago#9
I'd like to see this video made into a game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pP9erh1LPI8
Username for pretty much everything: BngryBt
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What are your hopes for 3DS WWE/Wrestling games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived