Am I the only one who's okay with the small library of games?

#1SkyCrackersPosted 7/24/2011 2:39:45 PM
The 3DS doesn't have a whole lot of great games out yet, but it doesn't bother me. Even if it had more games, I wouldn't be able to buy most of them anyway, I don't have unlimited money. The only games I have are Street Fighter, Zelda, and 2 VC games, and that's all I need for now. So why are people complaining so much, do you really need to buy 5 games in the first few months of a system's launch?
---
Best 2D Mario game: Mario vs. Donkey Kong.
#2SSJ4CHRISPosted 7/24/2011 2:42:05 PM
The size of the library isn't an issue for me. It will obviously get more. The content of the small library, however...
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225
PSN: phayro_rip
#3J_pheonixPosted 7/24/2011 2:44:02 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
The size of the library isn't an issue for me. It will obviously get more. The content of the small library, however...

This.
---
"You can't fight the future. Don't spend your whole life trying."~White Shadow
#4pikachupwnagePosted 7/24/2011 2:47:03 PM
nope i have no prob either
---
Student of the Ofiicial Nuzlocke council proud owner of 3ds and wii member of the Extraordinary League of Nuzlockers
#5SSJ4CHRISPosted 7/24/2011 2:47:34 PM
SkyCrackers posted...
The 3DS doesn't have a whole lot of great games out yet, but it doesn't bother me. Even if it had more games, I wouldn't be able to buy most of them anyway, I don't have unlimited money. The only games I have are Street Fighter, Zelda, and 2 VC games, and that's all I need for now. So why are people complaining so much, do you really need to buy 5 games in the first few months of a system's launch?

Oh and TC, the fact that the only games you have are a port, a port that's being called a "remastering", and two very old school games helps reinforce what I say about the content of the 3DS library at the moment.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225
PSN: phayro_rip
#6CommanderxGreenPosted 7/24/2011 2:50:15 PM
I'm pretty happy with the games I've played so far. I've got Pilotwings, Rayman and Zelda, with Super Monkey Ball coming in the mail soon. Might pick up Street Fighter as well. And Star Fox looks pretty cool, so there's that to look forward to. Pretty good variety between those titles.

I'm not mad about the small library, but I am upset about all the delays and cancellations. RIP MML3 =(
---
MegaMan Legends 3 is cancelled. I am dead inside.
#7BigReedPosted 7/24/2011 2:52:05 PM
Games will come.

As for the quality of the library, I think there are enough fun games to justify the system. I have 60 ds games as well. So I'm not running out of things to play while I wait for new 3ds games.
---
"..hardcore gamers like me for instance, who grew up on Halo.."
#8Grandy12Posted 7/24/2011 2:53:20 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
SkyCrackers posted...

Oh and TC, the fact that the only games you have are a port, a port that's being called a "remastering", and two very old school games helps reinforce what I say about the content of the 3DS library at the moment.

Somehow I doubt it's "It's great for oldschool gamers who wish to enjoy the nostalgia it brings."
---
Relevance is a prerequisite for cleverness. ~ LHS_2012
JUS: 4382-1831-2782 Brawl: 4382 7053 3006
#9SkyCrackers(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2011 2:53:53 PM
Well, I guess it helps a lot that I never played Street Fighter or OOT Master Quest before. Still, there are a couple of other good games out on the 3DS, right?
---
Best 2D Mario game: Mario vs. Donkey Kong.
#10gsdarkdawnPosted 7/24/2011 2:55:03 PM
CommanderxGreen posted...
RIP MML3 =(

Not yet; sign the petition and "like" the facebook page :)
(links in my sig below).
---
Bring back Megaman Legends 3!
Petition: http://petitiononline.com/mml3bck/petition.html Facebook: http://Facebook.com/GetMeOffTheMoon