Am I the only one who's okay with the small library of games?

#21Sol_ClydePosted 7/24/2011 5:20:31 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
Oh and TC, the fact that the only games you have are a port, a port that's being called a "remastering", and two very old school games helps reinforce what I say about the content of the 3DS library at the moment.

The game was remade. Creators said it had to be reMade. It doesn't matters if you can't find enough new content. It's not a port.
---
-The miracle never happen-
"LoS? Back to the classic formula? LoD already did it. Closer."
#22OmegaZero633Posted 7/24/2011 5:26:26 PM
Sol_Clyde posted...
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
Oh and TC, the fact that the only games you have are a port, a port that's being called a "remastering", and two very old school games helps reinforce what I say about the content of the 3DS library at the moment.

The game was remade. Creators said it had to be reMade. It doesn't matters if you can't find enough new content. It's not a port.

I remember Nintendo calling it a remake. Miyamoto said so himself in Iwata Asks, if I remember correctly.
It's still debatable, apparently. o.o

I could care less, though. As long as it's fun...
---
My 3DS FC is 4854-6508-4956.
Let me know if you want to add me so I can add you. :)
#23SSJ4CHRISPosted 7/24/2011 5:29:58 PM
Grandy12 posted...
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
SkyCrackers posted...
The 3DS doesn't have a whole lot of great games out yet, but it doesn't bother me. Even if it had more games, I wouldn't be able to buy most of them anyway, I don't have unlimited money. The only games I have are Street Fighter, Zelda, and 2 VC games, and that's all I need for now. So why are people complaining so much, do you really need to buy 5 games in the first few months of a system's launch?

Somehow I doubt it's "It's great for oldschool gamers who wish to enjoy the nostalgia it brings."

That's not what I said. You are just proving to me that fanboys make up crap to complain about just because some people don't think the 3DS is perfection in 3D. I said that owning just ports and oldschool games prove the contents of the 3DS library are lacking right now. I also doubt that "it's great for oldschool gamers", because that was my point. The best games the 3DS fanboys can recommend that are actually just ports and a "remastering" and very oldschool games.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225
PSN: phayro_rip
#24Mewtwo_soulPosted 7/24/2011 5:34:38 PM
Sol_Clyde posted...
SSJ4CHRIS posted...

SSJ4CHRIS is just an anti fanboy. Never mind they updated many mechanics (from quick tasking inventory, adding extra slot, animation, increasing the frame rate, improving the camera (which sucked in the original and all other ports bar OoT3DS) and more. Although I guess it's not good enough, we need more ice arrows, weapons we'll get a one time use from or tunics that do nothing just to call it extra content and call it a day.

/facepalm that logic.
---
The day MML3 died was the day my faith and defense of Capcom's antics died.
#25Grandy12Posted 7/24/2011 6:48:20 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
Grandy12 posted...
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
SkyCrackers posted...
The 3DS doesn't have a whole lot of great games out yet, but it doesn't bother me. Even if it had more games, I wouldn't be able to buy most of them anyway, I don't have unlimited money. The only games I have are Street Fighter, Zelda, and 2 VC games, and that's all I need for now. So why are people complaining so much, do you really need to buy 5 games in the first few months of a system's launch?

Somehow I doubt it's "It's great for oldschool gamers who wish to enjoy the nostalgia it brings."

That's not what I said. You are just proving to me that fanboys make up crap to complain about just because some people don't think the 3DS is perfection in 3D. I said that owning just ports and oldschool games prove the contents of the 3DS library are lacking right now. I also doubt that "it's great for oldschool gamers", because that was my point. The best games the 3DS fanboys can recommend that are actually just ports and a "remastering" and very oldschool games.

Somehow I doubt your opinion is that "The 3DS's great for oldschool gamers who wish to enjoy the nostalgia it brings."

Perhaps I should've phrased that better.
---
Relevance is a prerequisite for cleverness. ~ LHS_2012
JUS: 4382-1831-2782 Brawl: 4382 7053 3006
#26baconcow1812Posted 7/24/2011 6:50:43 PM
If you read any of the 6 trillion topics about the library size of the 3DS, you would know you're not alone.
---
"the hell!?"
#27KorlithielPosted 7/24/2011 7:05:09 PM
SkyCrackers, size is an issue since it doesn't let me be as selective as I wish I could be. I've a fair bit of free time, and even during the quarter I found I had about half a day after classes and homework (15 credits of classes from my major, seems that's a bit too easy) so I spent a lot of time doing whatever.
---
Please do not feed the trolls, mark & move on. Likely posted from my 3DS.
#28DragonwarriordudePosted 7/24/2011 8:02:46 PM
Im fine
---
Jordan: 2451 3942 8569
#29lockheart47Posted 7/24/2011 8:16:33 PM
i'm pretty happy with the selection atm, got a hack and slash. a 3d fighter, a racing game. and soon a tactical RPG. maybe i'll grab that adorable EBA knock off too when it becomes cheaper. unless you're a pure shooter fan (silly cause why would they own a nintendo console right?) im sure you'd find 2 games you would enjoy playing for a while.

if not, there's still the Plethora of DS games to play that are super cheap and fun.