Nothing internet related working on my 3DS.

#1turtleman64Posted 7/24/2011 5:24:04 PM
Been using wifi related apps on my 3DS since I got it (or since the shop channel came out, at least) on an almost daily basis. Now out of nowhere today, I tried using the web browser, any time I'd put in a url or a google search it'd just stay at the connection bar, empty with no url name inside the loading bar. I tried netflix, doesn't get passed the red screen. Finally tried connecting to the shop channel, no dice. Everything just hangs at the initial connecting screen. I've tried turning off than on the wireless switch, I'm using the internet right now via the same router that I connect to with my 3DS, I took the battery out and put it back in and still nothing. I really hope I don't have to send this into nintendo for repairs.

Has anybody else had any similar problems?
#2turtleman64(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2011 5:32:14 PM
Nevermind, powercycling my wireless router seems to have done the trick. It's strange because everything else was working fine connected to it.
#3PenguPineapplePosted 7/25/2011 12:07:20 AM
I'm having the same problem... I keep getting error 003-2001. My 3DS was working fine with my router a few days ago then it mysteriously stopped working. Powercycling didn't seem to do anything either...
---
MH3: Skypengu