Question about club nintendo

#1kfcsnackerPosted 7/24/2011 9:14:39 PM
I recently joined club nintendo and decided to register all my games and systems I had ever bought and ended up with 1200 points, and bought the game and watch. My question however is about the intend to buy feature, it always tells me to check back and no offers are available.

Am I doing something wrong or are no new games for the 3ds actually being made, are all games available made by nintendo or only some special offers available, I am not even seeing wii games. Any help would be appreciated.
---
Pokemon Black FC 3868-7895-0471 Pokemon Black Wi-Fi Record 136-37
Check Quote before battling me.
#2KorlithielPosted 7/24/2011 9:17:03 PM
I joined early this year, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time was the first game I saw that had the intend to buy thing noted for it (followed by something for the Wii).
---
Please do not feed the trolls, mark & move on. Likely posted from my 3DS.
#3LightHawKnightPosted 7/24/2011 9:17:09 PM
Never used intend to buy feature, but I am guessing it is for games that will come out in less than a month and you want to buy it so, take a survey on them or something like that. The games have to be from Nintendo for US, so that could be the reason why there are none. Too bad we are not in Japan, where every game on a Nintendo system gets points.

---
"You're in America now, Our idea of diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and asking which you'd prefer."
#4Starwars4JPosted 7/24/2011 9:18:02 PM
You only earn coins for games published by Nintendo (third party games don't count), and the "intend to buy" is just one month in advance. It does work.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#5kfcsnacker(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2011 9:27:30 PM
Yeah I know about the only nintendo games counting for games, so the only problem is no nintendo games are being released in a month, can the feature only count a month after you join
---
#6Starwars4JPosted 7/24/2011 9:32:40 PM
kfcsnacker posted...
can the feature only count a month after you join

I'm not sure what you mean by this. Any time any eligible first party game is coming out that you want, you should be able to find it under "Intend to buy" a month before release. Click on that and then when it comes out you have a few weeks to actually register the game. You'll get an additional 10 coins when you do.
---
#7kfcsnacker(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2011 9:39:05 PM
Oh ok thanks, so the only problem is that no first party games are coming out soon enough for me to see them?
---
#8Starwars4JPosted 7/24/2011 9:44:16 PM
kfcsnacker posted...
Oh ok thanks, so the only problem is that no first party games are coming out soon enough for me to see them?

Correct, as far as I know there are no eligible games being released within the next month. Just check back from time to time, or in advance of the release of a game you know you want and will get.
---
#9Crazyguy4005Posted 7/24/2011 9:55:39 PM
i sign up for every single intend to buy. even if i dont intend do because in the future i might. some of them dont expire for 1-2 years after release lol.

you just have to check closer to when a 1st party game is coming out. the earliest i have seen one pop up has been 2 months before a release but thats only when i was checking the dates. i usually just sign up for anything it shows without checking when something comes out.
---
3DS FC: 1418 - 6712 - 5855 : Crazy0taku
PSN: gistarune
#10chaomaster4000Posted 7/25/2011 1:52:10 AM
The only title on the EU Club Nintendo "Stars Bonus" list (our equivalent of "Intend to Buy") is Xenoblade, so it's just that there are no eligible titles coming out within the next month for the US (and would be the same over here if Xeno wasn't coming out).
---
chao master four thousand
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6045/stpcombo.jpg