When does Angry Birds for the 3DS come out?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. When does Angry Birds for the 3DS come out?
5 years ago#1
I never played Angry Birds before. I hear it's good, so I'm wondering when the 3DS version is coming out.
5 years ago#2
probably never :(
Pokemon Black FC 3825-9671-1276 name Hunter
5 years ago#3
as a retail game? never. as a thing on eShop? Maybe. I can see Nintendo wanting it cause it would sell but personally i'd prefer other things then iphone games. (like original games only playable on the 3ds eshop)
5 years ago#4
Hopefuly never, its a cheap flash game, like those you can find all over the internet.
One day, Nintendo decided to put Mario into the world of Metroid. Alas, he was no match for the mighty Geemer.
5 years ago#5
Darkstorm16 posted...
probably never :)

FIXED.
Bring back Megaman Legends 3!
Petition: http://petitiononline.com/mml3bck/petition.html Facebook: http://Facebook.com/GetMeOffTheMoon
5 years ago#6
It will come out sooner or later I think. Just be prepared to pay a big amount of money for it.

Zenonia is a popular iOS game that was brought to eShop and costs lots of money on eShop but is only $0.99 on iOS.
5 years ago#7
darkbringer3d posted...
Hopefuly never, its a cheap flash game, like those you can find all over the internet.

This.

I'm pretty sure I played that game years ago, but with rocks being lobbed at soldiers.
Relevance is a prerequisite for cleverness. ~ LHS_2012
JUS: 4382-1831-2782 Brawl: 4382 7053 3006
5 years ago#8
I heard it is coming to the 3DS, I don't know when and I honestly don't really care. I tried it and I got bored very quickly.
5 years ago#9
would anyone buy it?

i mean its free on droid phones/computers, and only 1$ for ipods. if anything i can see them be like sony and put it on the e-shop for like 4-5$ and it wouldnt even be the full game.
3DS FC: 5412-9893-0504
5 years ago#10
hypermoe posted...
would anyone buy it?

i mean its free on droid phones/computers, and only 1$ for ipods. if anything i can see them be like sony and put it on the e-shop for like 4-5$ and it wouldnt even be the full game.

Angry Birds is already on PSN as a MINI
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. When does Angry Birds for the 3DS come out?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived