Anyone else on the fence, about new Pacman/Galaga ?

#1crazybotPosted 7/25/2011 5:49:58 AM
Guess I'll check out the reviews, but the only reason I'd buy this is for Pacman CE. The fact that DX isn't included bothers me a bit. It's a no brainer. But it seems like Namco does this kind of thing alot. I think I have 4 versions of Pacman in my collection. And the reason is something was left out of each version, like being able to save high scores. Or not having Ms Pacman included in a certain collection. If DX was included I'd be buying day one.
#2pikachupwnagePosted 7/25/2011 5:53:05 AM
there is a review for it on the galaga boards its the topic "i just got it what does everyone want to know" nintendo power gave it 70 and gamefaqs users gave it a 9 and 2 10s and a 1(probably someone who never played and is just trollin)
---
Student of the Ofiicial Nuzlocke council proud owner of 3ds and wii member of the Extraordinary League of Nuzlockers
#3andodelPosted 7/25/2011 5:54:16 AM
I'll be buying it for Galaga. I never liked Pac-Man much, probably because I suck at it :P.
---
3DS FC= 0774-4348-2965 PM me with your FC if you want to be friends.
#4Megaman OmegaPosted 7/25/2011 5:54:41 AM
Yeah, i might get it. Sounds like a solid compilation, let's see some reviews.
---
3D screens.. how do they work? are they similar to magnets? PS: Please no replies from scientists.. you're always lyin, and gettin me pissed.
~ Mario64DStyle
#5little_fat_boyPosted 7/25/2011 5:57:36 AM
after reading these impressions - http://3dstribe.com/features/pac-man-galaga-dimensions-preview/

it sounds good but not $39.99 good. I'm getting it but I'll wait for a reduced price.
---
My Mom says I'm cute
http://i.imgur.com/S9DiF.jpg
#6wave1000Posted 7/25/2011 6:17:28 AM
pikachupwnage posted...
there is a review for it on the galaga boards its the topic "i just got it what does everyone want to know" nintendo power gave it 70 and gamefaqs users gave it a 9 and 2 10s and a 1(probably someone who never played and is just trollin)

I think that was me that gave it a 10 I was going down the page and hit it by mistake I just never corrected it because I thought most people just look at user review score as fan review. I have the game and its good but not that good.

Oh you can't erase your save so now lets jump on namco or do we only do that to capcom.
---
3DS FC 004427725163
#7crazybot(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2011 6:21:57 AM
I don't know about these game companies sometimes. You wanna get me excited ? Put DX in as well as CE. Put an updated Pacman Vs in. With that extra ghost that is usually cpu in matches, an actual person now. Since you can have 5 3ds's linked. Put in Ms Pacman. Put in Galaga and it's updated games. Charge $39.99. And I'd be buying with no real thought. How these companies make their decisions sometimes is beyond me. Probably be able to put this together with half the effort Galaga/Pacman took them.
#8wave1000Posted 7/25/2011 6:28:06 AM
I think the DX versions are still exclusive's so they can't add them. I rather ms pac man my self but I already put in a ton of hours on the game and chasing people's scores is hard when you have 6 games to do it in.
---
3DS FC 004427725163