I scanned the QR Code on my Bacardi and I got a really weird Mii!!!

#11ShadowkhNinja(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2011 11:15:49 AM
PokeMaster posted...
ShadowkhNinja posted...
^ I'm on vacation at my aunts and she lives in the middle of nowhere I'm lucky to even have internet here and no I don't have a camera with me and she doesn't own a digital camera.

... you have a 3DS.....with a camera....and internet browser...

..you have the internet . . . .

what are you missing?

^hmm let me think....maybe its the fact that my aunt's s*** computer is a windows 98 and it has NO SD PORT!!!
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tjOZZi3TC8
^ If you're a gamer then check out our official anthem!!!
#12MegaSlushPosted 7/25/2011 11:22:40 AM
The 3DS itself has the camera and the internet browser - that's what you need to know.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0903-2770-3378. Check profile for more.
R.O.B is married. He plugs his Memory Stick into a USB port every night. ~wizaro1
#13panama_chiefPosted 7/25/2011 11:27:44 AM
Why don't you guys direct him to a website he can upload his photos from while on his 3DS instead of being so wise?
---
YOINK!!! [[[[[[[[[[[[[[[|||||||||||||||]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] STOLEN!!!!!!!!!!!
I steal things......
#14laxnd23Posted 7/25/2011 11:28:55 AM
bronx718 posted...
Why don't you guys direct him to a website he can upload his photos from while on his 3DS instead of being so wise?

Are you new to these forums? You seem too rational to be a regular user.
---
xbox gamertag: lonewolfnd
#15ShadowkhNinja(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2011 11:36:16 AM
my 3ds may have a browser but i can't use internet on it cuz my aunt still has a modem/router with no wifi.

god all the posts so far have been about posting pics and i have to keep explaining why i can't its like 10x worse than CE in here.

Anyway just go check the new Bacardi bottles because they have QR Codes on them now. I tried two other Bacardi bottles and the code didn't work so maybe only one bottle worked because the code was similar to a mii code.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tjOZZi3TC8
^ If you're a gamer then check out our official anthem!!!
#16MegaSlushPosted 7/25/2011 11:36:33 AM
bronx718 posted...

I don't know what it is since I've never used it. But I've read several posts from others about this, so the TC should look it up.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0903-2770-3378. Check profile for more.
R.O.B is married. He plugs his Memory Stick into a USB port every night. ~wizaro1
#17JorgezxPosted 7/25/2011 11:37:58 AM
TC, are you familiar with the phrase "Pics or it did not happen!"?
---
Opinion is the medium between knowledge and ignorance.- Plato
#18PokeMasterPosted 7/25/2011 11:45:51 AM
ShadowkhNinja posted...
my 3ds may have a browser but i can't use internet on it cuz my aunt still has a modem/router with no wifi.

god all the posts so far have been about posting pics and i have to keep explaining why i can't its like 10x worse than CE in here.

Anyway just go check the new Bacardi bottles because they have QR Codes on them now. I tried two other Bacardi bottles and the code didn't work so maybe only one bottle worked because the code was similar to a mii code.

actually you only said that

"I don't have a camera with me and she doesn't own a digital camera."

Not having wifi or an SD card reader changes everything.
---
JPN Black 3DS (Feb 27th, 2011)
#19Cyber Akuma ZeroPosted 7/25/2011 12:01:42 PM
ShadowkhNinja posted...
^ the name was Greg.

Yeah, fake
---
"A train station is where a train stops. A bus station is where a bus stops. On my desk I have a workstation..." - Comrad Otter
Gamertags in profile