Megaman fans reach out to The Colbert Nation for help

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Megaman fans reach out to The Colbert Nation for help

User Info: CorruptedRPG

CorruptedRPG
5 years ago#11
I'm sure Colbert is going to hit Crapcom's weak point for MASSIVE DAMAGE.

Get real. No one is going to change the minds of the higher-ups in Capcom.
C. Playing:

User Info: TheSPP

TheSPP
5 years ago#12
Starwars4J posted...
LHS_2012 posted...
Starwars4J posted...
As I said on a topic on that board, I doubt what a comedian on a niche American television show will effect the decisions of a Japanese video game publisher. And besides, do you really think Colbert would give a ****? I don't. Has he shown in any way that he has a passion for video games? He's a political comedian. It doesn't even remotely enter his scope.

Yea, they should've went to Jimmy Fallon.

Is he a gamer? If so then it might be a more worthwhile idea, though I'd think he has even less pull than Colbert does no?

Yeah. He had previews of Battlefield 3 for consoles, Modern Warfare 3, Uncharted (Can't remember which one >_>) and Skyward Sword on his show all in one week.
Hello :D
GT:xxThe Biesxx

User Info: Blaze627

Blaze627
5 years ago#13
Yeah, Fallon would have been the better choice here, although Colbert has a far better time slot.

Don't see anything coming from this either way, though.
Firefox ain't luck, bro. Firefox ain't even skill. Firefox simply is. Why won't you let it is? -KMAnsem

User Info: elheber

elheber
5 years ago#14
Colbert, with his Colbert Super PAC, is currently one of the most powerful men on Earth. Monies can do anything.
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."

User Info: lizard81288

lizard81288
5 years ago#15
elheber posted...
Colbert, with his Colbert Super PAC, is currently one of the most powerful men on Earth. Monies can do anything.

Shoot, he even saved the Olympics.
I hate people in general.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Megaman fans reach out to The Colbert Nation for help

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived