Megaman fans reach out to The Colbert Nation for help

#11CorruptedRPGPosted 7/25/2011 5:05:44 PM
I'm sure Colbert is going to hit Crapcom's weak point for MASSIVE DAMAGE.

Get real. No one is going to change the minds of the higher-ups in Capcom.
---
C. Playing:
#12TheSPPPosted 7/25/2011 5:21:59 PM
Starwars4J posted...
LHS_2012 posted...
Starwars4J posted...
As I said on a topic on that board, I doubt what a comedian on a niche American television show will effect the decisions of a Japanese video game publisher. And besides, do you really think Colbert would give a ****? I don't. Has he shown in any way that he has a passion for video games? He's a political comedian. It doesn't even remotely enter his scope.

Yea, they should've went to Jimmy Fallon.

Is he a gamer? If so then it might be a more worthwhile idea, though I'd think he has even less pull than Colbert does no?

Yeah. He had previews of Battlefield 3 for consoles, Modern Warfare 3, Uncharted (Can't remember which one >_>) and Skyward Sword on his show all in one week.
---
Hello :D
GT:xxThe Biesxx
#13Blaze627Posted 7/25/2011 5:25:41 PM
Yeah, Fallon would have been the better choice here, although Colbert has a far better time slot.

Don't see anything coming from this either way, though.
---
Firefox ain't luck, bro. Firefox ain't even skill. Firefox simply is. Why won't you let it is? -KMAnsem
#14elheberPosted 7/25/2011 5:40:28 PM
Colbert, with his Colbert Super PAC, is currently one of the most powerful men on Earth. Monies can do anything.
---
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
#15lizard81288(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2011 6:11:05 PM
elheber posted...
Colbert, with his Colbert Super PAC, is currently one of the most powerful men on Earth. Monies can do anything.

Shoot, he even saved the Olympics.
---
I hate people in general.