Brand New 3DS 150 Pounds

#1JMiseryPosted 7/25/2011 4:49:11 PM
Like the topic says, someone I know is selling his 3DS for 150, no games, everything boxed and a few fingermarks. I know I only want The Legend Of Zelda and I'm fine with that and the eShop until more games come out. I'm really stuck on whether to get this, I've always wanted one but it hasn't been constantly on my mind. I only have 195, I really need people's opinions. What do you think?
Thank you :)
---
www.myspace.com/insaneremainsofficial
#2CyberNylesPosted 7/25/2011 4:51:07 PM
Yes, dive headfirst into this purchase. You will be totally satisfied.
---
You and I are done professionally, man.
#3JorgezxPosted 7/25/2011 4:52:44 PM
Seems like a good deal, buy it while you can
---
Opinion is the medium between knowledge and ignorance.- Plato
#4KorlithielPosted 7/25/2011 4:53:22 PM
I'm unsure what a new one is worth, but generally when purchasing used what your losing is anything that doesn't come with it (suppose he tossed the manual, or used the Club Nintendo code) such as the warranty.

Once you compare what your losing to how discounted it is from purchasing new, then it's just a decision on whether it's worth the money. Since your not from the US I can't really comment on the price, even with directly converting the currency to USD it's going to be difficult to be sure.

Also, if you do decide to nab it then check the condition and be sure you would be happy with it. I suspect it's a good deal, since it sounds like it leaves you with enough for The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, but I'm quite uncertain.
---
Please do not feed the trolls, mark & move on. Likely posted from my 3DS.