3D seems to only hurt the 3DS

#1Hot_Sheen_Pt_2Posted 7/25/2011 6:39:00 PM
The library unfortunately is not very deep yet and people just keep focusing on how the 3D gives people headaches.

It seems like in time they will maybe release a non-3D 3DS,,maybe call it a 2DS Plus or something creative.
#2TheSPPPosted 7/25/2011 6:40:51 PM
Protip: Turn down the slider if your eyes can't handle it. Huzzah!
---
Hello :D
GT:xxThe Biesxx
#3little_fat_boyPosted 7/25/2011 6:41:48 PM

and people just keep focusing on how the 3D gives people headaches.

no, not really. just the uninformed. the headache thing is old news that is a non-issue.
---
Go Go Big Underpants !!!!
http://i.3dporch.com/2xy2.wiggle.gif
#4JorgezxPosted 7/25/2011 7:08:48 PM(edited)
Source? Or is this just your personal view of things? Because I very much doubt the 3D is hurting the 3DS, and if used properly it gives a better sense of inmersion.

And no, a non-3D 3DS will never be. If you don't want 3D, turn the slider off, problem solved.
---
Opinion is the medium between knowledge and ignorance.- Plato
#5OverlordAlikPosted 7/25/2011 7:10:43 PM
no headaches for me which is all i honestly care about.

I likey my 3D
---
Brawl FC: 4382-1634-7585
#6Taurus910Posted 7/25/2011 7:19:10 PM
little_fat_boy posted...
no, not really. just the uninformed. the headache thing is old news that is a non-issue.

You can Kitt Trust this guy
---
You have one or more unread System Notifications. Please read them as soon as possible.
I can't barrel roll away from who I am...
#7elheberPosted 7/25/2011 7:23:05 PM(edited)
The library not being deep is not a symptom of 3D. Also, there is no number on how many or few people experience eye strain or headaches with 3D, or how long it takes for them to adjust. MOREOVER, Nintendo built a slider into the system and over-cautiously put notes everywhere recommending viewers to occasionally turn the 3D off.

Few people on this board (a board full of complaints of all sorts, mind you) have complained about headaches.

It honestly feels like people are making stuff up now. For example, the 3DS not selling as well as Nintendo had expected when their expectations were extremely high, has somehow turned out into, "the 3DS has sold poorly / is failing." WTH? It's doing way better than any other handheld launch... and off-season to boot.

Haters gonna hate.
---
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
#8ElevenOhNoesPosted 7/25/2011 7:24:30 PM
little_fat_boy posted...

THIS. I get really bad headaches from most 3D things these days, but I'm fine playing my 3DS with the slider at any level.
---
Xbox Live: Night Ranma .....................................PSN: nightranma
3DS: 5455-9525-0021
#9brianrseymourPosted 7/25/2011 7:25:23 PM
I am very prone to headaches, especially from motion based activities, and the 3DS has not once given me one.
---
XBL Gamertag = BrianTumor
#10tfalcoPosted 7/25/2011 7:44:34 PM
Hot_Sheen_Pt_2 posted...
The library unfortunately is not very deep yet and people just keep focusing on how the 3D gives people headaches.

It seems like in time they will maybe release a non-3D 3DS,,maybe call it a 2DS Plus or something creative.

I doubt it cause now there are 3d cell phones available, advertisements for 3d glasses free tv's and some 4d tv? No idea what 4d is and I haven't researched it but point being people who complain about getting headaches from playing the 3ds in 3d mode are *ussies lol
---
3DS - FC: 4511-0462-4833, Mii: Thomas