So what will the sony trolls do if 3ds beats vita?

#21paradoxworldPosted 7/26/2011 12:53:40 AM
I don't see why it matters which is better. Buy the one you like. End of story. I will have both. So in the end, I am the winner. Not Nintendo. Not Sony.
---
Roses are red. Violets are blue. In Soviet Russia, poem write you.
These pretzels are making me thirsty!
#22Mewtwo_soulPosted 7/26/2011 12:57:29 AM
GundamThree posted...
Starwars4J posted...
Same thing that they did when the DS beat down the PSP?

Which dimension did you come from? Do they have gross food dye there that isn't suppose to effect flavor but really does?

Sales figure wise it did. Sony states they didn't care about direct competition but considering at the start people thought the DS would fail and the PSP being the technological god it was would destroy the underdog. (David Vs. Goliath style except there is no God this time to help David) -Not making a religious statement in any way shape or form- However, unlike expected the DS still managed to bumb rush and obtain many publishers/coporations favor over the PSP. That doesn't mean the PSP in the end was a failure it was a success in many ways.
---
Too bad Simon Belmont wasn't able to kill the vampire executives at the head of Capcom.
#23gsdarkdawnPosted 7/26/2011 1:28:26 AM(edited)
Topic title:
"So what will the sony trolls do if 3ds beats vita?"

Taurus910 posted...
i'll shove the vita up my a**

...You just admitted you're a sony troll >_>
---
Bring back Megaman Legends 3!
Petition: http://petitiononline.com/mml3bck/petition.html Facebook: http://Facebook.com/GetMeOffTheMoon
#24marsboy12345Posted 7/26/2011 3:11:51 AM
beastwarking posted...
Taurus910 posted...
[***Just in case it does get modded***]

I am kind of surprised this didn't get modded.

If it does get modded, you will get modded for quoting it.
---
"LOL. I love mugging children."-Smokeybear18
#25EncephlonPosted 7/26/2011 4:22:22 AM
fanboys suck in general. both sides
---
Fighting games look forward to: Tekken Tag 2, KOF XIII
Cross-over games are nothing more than diluted junk for tasteless fans
#26marsboy12345Posted 7/26/2011 5:12:36 PM
bump.
---
#27lipnox88Posted 7/26/2011 6:22:37 PM
I dont see the hate, If you want a great Portable console to play nintendo games on (nintendo games being the only ones I want to play on the go for the most part) then the 3ds is amazing,
If you want an itouch with ps3 graphics and controller aswell as a camera, microphone, and touch screen then the psp vita is for you.

I just dont see anyone else making Mario and Pokemon games on a portable console and honestly I think that is more then enough to capture a Minimum 30 million sales of the console regardless what the age above 10 thinks of the 3ds. Just wait til Mario kart 3ds comes out and every little boy and girl needs a copy under the tree.
---
PSN: Lipnox Games: KZ3, UC2, LPB2, RDR, Re5, Sega Racing, Dungeon Hunter, Warhawk, Modern combat, Fat princess. Upcoming: Duke Nukem, UC3Beta. Feel free to add
#28marsboy12345Posted 7/26/2011 6:59:16 PM
^That is PURE BIAS.
The only thing you said about 3DS is Nintendo games, yet you name a bunch of points for the Vita.

1. Vita is NOT in HD.
2. Vita has the same camera as 3DS(0.3MP)
3. 3DS has a more accurate touch screen and doesn't require you to use your fingers and smear the screen.
---
#29so64Posted 7/26/2011 7:01:57 PM
The same thing they do every night TC, try and take over the world.
---
www.brokencontrollers.com
My dragon egg is dead. Thanks guys. Also, blue cheese is evil and the creator should be flogged.
#30BraveAdolPosted 7/26/2011 7:18:52 PM
Like honestly, if you care about console wars past the age of like 6, you need to step back and re-evaluate your life
---
Living in the sprawl, dead shopping malls rise like mountains beyond mountains
<3 Emily Haines of Metric is a GODDESS <3