You know what would have launched beautifully with the 3DS?

#11Mewtwo_soulPosted 7/26/2011 12:52:45 AM
Godstriker8 posted...
How about people get off the bandwagon and actually try the series before hating it cuz its what everyone else does.

I think people hate it more due to it killing off potential sales in other franchises than actual overall quality. IE: Okami becomes invisible due to America's obsession with shooters. So on so forth. Let alone it's become like SE with FF, selling on name alone.
---
Too bad Simon Belmont wasn't able to kill the vampire executives at the head of Capcom.
#12Mario_BonesPosted 7/26/2011 12:54:51 AM
Godstriker8 posted...
How about people get off the bandwagon and actually try the series before hating it cuz its what everyone else does.

I love this defence. I've played it and hate it, what now?
---
Phoenix Wright in Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3! http://i56.tinypic.com/2i67ix.png
Official Steel Samurai of the MvC3 board
#13KGTriggerPosted 7/26/2011 2:03:28 AM
You can never have enough dudebro games!
---
PSN: PewPewPew809
3DS FC: 0344-9295-6089 - Joben
#14NekoakumaPosted 7/26/2011 2:07:23 AM
Mewtwo_soul posted...
Godstriker8 posted...

I think people hate it more due to it killing off potential sales in other franchises than actual overall quality. IE: Okami becomes invisible due to America's obsession with shooters. So on so forth. Let alone it's become like SE with FF, selling on name alone.

^
---
JPN Black 3DS (Feb 27th, 2011)
#15EncephlonPosted 7/26/2011 3:23:07 AM
Borderlands 3DS
---
Fighting games look forward to: Tekken Tag 2, KOF XIII
Cross-over games are nothing more than diluted junk for tasteless fans
#16mcsmellingtonPosted 7/26/2011 5:12:57 AM
No way, we don't need that, we got...Pilotwings! Yay...
---
GT: McPoo
#17BraveAdolPosted 7/26/2011 6:08:52 AM
"Sequels and rehashes are killing the industry!"
"Thanks a lot CoD now we aren't getting Okami sequels all the time"

I'm getting mixed messages here. There are ALWAYS going to be creative and interesting games to play if you're looking for them, they're not going to suddenly go extinct because of big bad Activision/Capcom. CoD is actually kind of fun too; mindless, but certainly a fun way to spend time gaming with friends.
---
Living in the sprawl, dead shopping malls rise like mountains beyond mountains
<3 Emily Haines of Metric is a GODDESS <3
#18SSJ4CHRISPosted 7/26/2011 6:17:10 AM
Mewtwo_soul posted...
Godstriker8 posted...

COD didn't kill potential sales of other games. People did. If they hate COD so much, they should have killed it by now instead of making them record breaking sellers. Hate the gamers, not the game. If you want Battlefield, Rage and whatever else to get sales, then buy them instead of $220 billion worth of COD.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225
PSN: phayro_rip