What I would like in an update

#1KorlithielPosted 7/25/2011 11:35:15 PM
Having received the recent update, and generally just tending to keep my systems up to date had me thinking about what can be improved on the 3DS. There are many areas, but one rarely (if ever) noted involves the backward compatibility.

When in a DS game you can hit home and it asks if you want to quite game. You can't check the system's battery life though, at least without quitting the game. It seems like it would be easy enough to display that and the time, a pseudo home menu so you can still check that information conveniently.
---
Please do not feed the trolls, mark & move on. Likely posted from my 3DS.
#2Mewtwo_soulPosted 7/25/2011 11:40:11 PM
I was going to say "Chocolate" but that idea sounds good too.
---
Too bad Simon Belmont wasn't able to kill the vampire executives at the head of Capcom.
#3Korlithiel(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2011 11:41:49 PM
Hmm, no. Chocolate (specifically chocolate fudge with nuts) is on my shopping list, since I can't simply purchase features I want for my 3DS it's better to blow off a little steam and spend some time brainstorming neat ideas here and hope some get included in future updates.
---
Please do not feed the trolls, mark & move on. Likely posted from my 3DS.
#4Taurus910Posted 7/26/2011 4:29:25 AM
How about a petition?
---
You have one or more unread System Notifications. Please read them as soon as possible.
I can't barrel roll away from who I am...
#5Wynters387Posted 7/26/2011 4:43:28 AM
Taurus910 posted...
How about a petition?

Operation fudgesical
---
3DS friend code: 0087-2310-3975 Currently playing Lego LoZ: OOT, Samurai Warriors: Chronicles, and LoZ: LA... Can't wait for Kid Icarus.