Game surveys

#1Tachikoma911Posted 7/26/2011 12:43:47 PM
When I purchased Ocarina of Time 3D, I went ahead and registered/did the survey, and in the last box where I was allowed to insert any additional comments or feedback, I asked for a Metroid game. I think if enough people kept putting stuff like that in the surveys Nintendo would actually listen. I know every time I do one I will see it as an opportunity to sneak in a request for whatever game I feel like they should bring out. It couldn't hurt, right?
---
Curb Your Enthusiasm
#2OmegaZero633Posted 7/26/2011 12:45:44 PM
Tachikoma911 posted...
When I purchased Ocarina of Time 3D, I went ahead and registered/did the survey, and in the last box where I was allowed to insert any additional comments or feedback, I asked for a Metroid game. I think if enough people kept putting stuff like that in the surveys Nintendo would actually listen. I know every time I do one I will see it as an opportunity to sneak in a request for whatever game I feel like they should bring out. It couldn't hurt, right?

Nope, I don't see how it could.
Hurt, I mean.
---
My 3DS FC is 4854-6508-4956.
Let me know if you want to add me so I can add you. :)
#3niels200683Posted 7/26/2011 12:47:59 PM
Hm... on every surveyed Virtual console or Wii Ware title, I ask for Megaman 5-8 & the X's to be released in europe, and to update the first Castlevania so it will play on 60Hz with the component cables.

Been at it for some time now... it doesn't seem to be working.
---
Do you believe in the Soul Cake Duck?
Einstein: My wife doesn't understand me.
#4MyDogSkipPosted 7/26/2011 12:53:27 PM
The entire purpose of the surveys is to get fan response on the titles Nintendo releases. They take serious answers into account. But a small sample of people asking for something specific ought not get their hopes up.
---
Don't trust the smiling penguin!
http://backloggery.com/mydogskip93
#5BizzyBumPosted 7/26/2011 1:08:06 PM
I've always wondered why Nintendo asks "What's your first impressions of "so-and-so" game?" as a question for registering a product you just bought. I just bought it, I don't have a first impression yet... lol
---
BizzyBum
3DS FC: 0130-1794-5848 (PM me so I know to add you)