If your on the fence about pacman/galaga, get it.

#11Wynters387Posted 7/26/2011 2:28:02 PM
chucklehofft posted...
Wynters387 posted...
Untitled108 posted...
Wynters387 posted...
Can we get a petition to see if I'll buy it. If enough signatures are on the petition I'll buy it. :D

*looks at sig* I see what you did there.

I just need the fan's support... I just can't make decisions on my own anymore...

I wanna say that's stupid, but I wanna start a petition to see if that's what everyone thinks. I hate being different.

Conformity is the only way my friend. Don't ever take risks play it safe on what the numbers tell you.
---
3DS friend code: 0087-2310-3975 Currently playing Lego LoZ: OOT, Samurai Warriors: Chronicles, and LoZ: LA... Can't wait for Kid Icarus.
#12OmegaZero633Posted 7/26/2011 2:28:08 PM
chucklehofft posted...
Wynters387 posted...
Untitled108 posted...
Wynters387 posted...
Can we get a petition to see if I'll buy it. If enough signatures are on the petition I'll buy it. :D

I just need the fan's support... I just can't make decisions on my own anymore...

I wanna say that's stupid, but I wanna start a petition to see if that's what everyone thinks. I hate being different.

I'd agree with you, but I don't think I'll be able to without several petition signers backing me up.
I'd better make a petition petitioning whether I should petition on agreeing with you. :/

Which might need a petition just in case.
---
My 3DS FC is 4854-6508-4956.
Let me know if you want to add me so I can add you. :)
#13Wynters387Posted 7/26/2011 2:30:02 PM
OmegaZero633 posted...
chucklehofft posted...
Wynters387 posted...
Untitled108 posted...
Wynters387 posted...

I'd agree with you, but I don't think I'll be able to without several petition signers backing me up.
I'd better make a petition petitioning whether I should petition on agreeing with you. :/

Which might need a petition just in case.

Shoot I'm confused on this one but i'm not sure can I petition to see if i'm confused?
---
3DS friend code: 0087-2310-3975 Currently playing Lego LoZ: OOT, Samurai Warriors: Chronicles, and LoZ: LA... Can't wait for Kid Icarus.