YES! Spider-Man: Edge of Time is the Same on 3DS and Wii (Wii Looks Better, Tho)

#1PhantomSwordPosted 7/26/2011 2:47:06 PM
And if Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions is any indication, that means that it's identical to the PS360 versions as well.

I miss the free-roaming Spider-Man games, but that's one thing Beenox has been good at - making the Spider-Man games that they make on par with one another across the consoles (well, barring DS n' stuff).

Of course, the versions on PS360 look better than Wii, and Wii looks better than 3DS, but the content is equivalent, and that's what matters.
---
My favorite part of the day is when she dance in the mirror.
#2Final Fantasy2389Posted 7/26/2011 2:58:19 PM
Link for proof of a 3DS version? I haven't heard anything on it.
---
Please, call me FF.
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c189/623bored/72511.gif
#3JorgezxPosted 7/26/2011 3:00:10 PM
Link, please
---
Opinion is the medium between knowledge and ignorance.- Plato
#4mcsmellingtonPosted 7/26/2011 3:00:52 PM
I would have preferred It to be different, maybe a side story or something. If it's just the same game then I'll get the 360 version for achievements, better graphics and a big screen >_> I wonder how it'll look in 3D though.
---
GT: McPoo
#5MetroidJunkiePosted 7/26/2011 3:03:16 PM
http://ds.ign.com/objects/113/113818.html

How do you know what the graphics look like, though?
#6PhantomSword(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2011 3:31:09 PM
Sorry - it's in the newest Nintendo Power. Are we allowed to post scans here?
---
#7BBlackfordPosted 7/26/2011 3:59:37 PM
I read that from NP as well. If everything is the same (sans graphics), then I'm definitely getting the 3DS version over Wii.
#8PhantomSword(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2011 4:05:00 PM
BBlackford posted...
I read that from NP as well. If everything is the same (sans graphics), then I'm definitely getting the 3DS version over Wii.

Same - 3DS version has more buttons, too, so no motion control...

Also, each time period will have its own screen during story sequences.

Plus 3D. And the graphics aren't *that* far apart.
---
#9MicroOmegaManPosted 7/26/2011 4:05:50 PM
PhantomSword posted...
Sorry - it's in the newest Nintendo Power. Are we allowed to post scans here?

No, I don't believe scans are allowed.

Thanks for the info, though. Glad to see 3DS is starting off fairly well in terms of it's versions of multiplatform games. Sure, a few of those DS versions that were completely different were actually better for it, but it's really great having a portable (and 3D) version that has the same content as the home console versions, IMO.
---
If the game gets a bad score, bash the game; if the game gets a good score, bash the reviewer. - stanthelovebot
Buy these: Klonoa (Wii), Fragile Dreams,
#10TheGoddamnPosted 7/26/2011 4:17:23 PM
Don't forget the fact that you can play the DS version on the 3DS as well. Best of both worlds, people.

---
"Batman to all points, I could use some air support. Because I can't fly. At all. Now would be good."
http://www.backloggery.com/TheGoddamn