Stop saying that a MM remake would delay a new Zelda.

#21SMASHKING84Posted 7/26/2011 5:54:46 PM(edited)
SkyCrackers posted...
Nintendo just released OOT3D. They also have SS and Zelda Wii U in the works. If MM were to be the next Zelda 3DS game, then we'll be waiting for quite a while for the next 3DS Zelda.

The reason? Simple: Nintendo has never been known for releasing many of their main series games in a short time period. Releasing too many Zelda games at once would devalue them. So obviously, they would wait a while before releasing the next 3DS Zelda.

ww fsa tmc tp and ph we had 5 years in a row with at least one zelda so...
---
Twilight Princess is the best zelda people who agree:32 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpaXnL9t4s0
#22lipnox88Posted 7/26/2011 6:25:31 PM
If this were ps3 or 360 Im sure it would have already happened but Nintendo stands to make more money with an original title to space the two n64 zelda's apart. I think of it more like nintendo isn't announcing the entire n64 nintendo library is getting some sort of 3ds port right away because its dumb. Expect these n64 remakes to come out a few times a year, Considering all the franchises nintendo has already announced for 3ds Majoras mask is one of the few great games they could do a full fledged remake fixing the small tweaks that would have been fixed if the game had longer development.

So All I am saying is be patient we will get everything all in good time, I would expect donkey kong n64 to be the next announced n64 classic thats going to appear on the 3ds.
---
PSN: Lipnox Games: KZ3, UC2, LPB2, RDR, Re5, Sega Racing, Dungeon Hunter, Warhawk, Modern combat, Fat princess. Upcoming: Duke Nukem, UC3Beta. Feel free to add
#23xCha0sPosted 7/26/2011 6:25:48 PM
Nintendo just released OOT3D. They also have SS and Zelda Wii U in the works. If MM were to be the next Zelda 3DS game, then we'll be waiting for quite a while for the next 3DS Zelda.

the team responsible for skyward sword is going to be the team to do the next new 3DS zelda. grezzo is doing absolutely nothing in the meantime, and have no work. they could be making majoras mask during this timeframe.
#24Mewtwo_soulPosted 7/26/2011 6:28:03 PM
SkyCrackers posted...

The reason? Simple: Nintendo has never been known for releasing many of their main series games in a short time period. Releasing too many Zelda games at once would devalue them. So obviously, they would wait a while before releasing the next 3DS Zelda.

This is wrong on many levels. I don't know how many times I have to post the release dates for the earliest time for multiple Zelda games but let's just say they work on multiple Zeldas at once and more than half of the time release them within months of the other.
---
Too bad Simon Belmont wasn't able to kill the vampire executives at the head of Capcom.