The remake machine?

#31hayleywiIIiamsPosted 7/26/2011 8:44:16 PM
You suggested that one single game should be enough to justify a purchase and that everyone should be able to find at least one... so yes.

This isn't just a board for everybody who's happy sunshine rainbows blind to faults to jump around and dance in harmony. It's not a matter of "If you don't like it, too bad, you shouldn't be here anyway".
#32VegetaDPosted 7/26/2011 8:49:37 PM
Why do people call 3DS the remake machine and not the PSP or PSV? Those ones had nothing but games I already played or could play on my PS3.
#33LightHawKnightPosted 7/26/2011 8:51:49 PM

Why do people call 3DS the remake machine and not the PSP or PSV? Those ones had nothing but games I already played or could play on my PS3.

Cause when Sony does something it is liquid gold. Anything Nintendo does sucks, anything they add to their systems is a gimmick, any problem is blown out of proportion, and so forth.

---
"You're in America now, Our idea of diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and asking which you'd prefer."
#34xCha0sPosted 7/26/2011 8:54:00 PM(edited)
itll be the suck machine if it doesnt get majora. i dont like the ds zeldas at all, and ocarina is overrated.

you want a new mario? thats coming. new zelda will be here in like 3 years. new kingdom hearts coming, sequel to luigis mansion and a new smashbros and mariokart so quit your whining.
#35hayleywiIIiamsPosted 7/26/2011 8:53:45 PM
Nobody said that but you... but it's nice that you think that way.
#36darkqueenhelbaPosted 7/26/2011 9:03:15 PM
FFT: Lion's War
FFIV:CC
Star Ocean 1
Star Ocean 2
Final Fantasy 1
FF 2
Lunar Silver Star Harmony
Brandish
Legend of Heroes 2
Legend of Heroes 3
LoH 4
Ys7
Ys1
Ys2
etc.

If it happened with PSP be dam sure it's going to happen to the Vita. It happens across all platforms these days. Want to know why? People actually want them. Not every title obviously is a warranted remake. But evidence shows that people will buy remakes and large amounts of people at that. Developers wouldn't remake these games if they didn't think people would buy them. But guess what? People buy them and they KEEP buying them, so what are these companies going to do? YUP! You guessed it!! They're going to go ahead and keep right on remaking titles. Even if a game isn't remastered/remake most are already part of an established series or franchise. Sure, it's a "new" game, but many reuse familiar elements so consumers feel safe in purchasing. It's just as bad as a remake if you ask me. Regardless, It's profitable and it's here to stay. Get used to it.
---
Wii#7881-1500-1074-0649
Excitebike: 1419-6846-9793
#37Mewtwo_soulPosted 7/26/2011 9:04:58 PM
darkqueenhelba posted...
FFT: Lion's War
FFIV:CC
Star Ocean 1
Star Ocean 2
Final Fantasy 1
FF 2
Lunar Silver Star Harmony
Brandish
Legend of Heroes 2
Legend of Heroes 3
LoH 4
Ys7
Ys1
Ys2
etc.

If it happened with PSP be dam sure it's going to happen to the Vita. It happens across all platforms these days. Want to know why? People actually want them. Not every title obviously is a warranted remake. But evidence shows that people will buy remakes and large amounts of people at that. Developers wouldn't remake these games if they didn't think people would buy them. But guess what? People buy them and they KEEP buying them, so what are these companies going to do? YUP! You guessed it!! They're going to go ahead and keep right on remaking titles. Even if a game isn't remastered/remake most are already part of an established series or franchise. Sure, it's a "new" game, but many reuse familiar elements so consumers feel safe in purchasing. It's just as bad as a remake if you ask me. Regardless, It's profitable and it's here to stay. Get used to it.

Just to back you the Vita already has confirmed at least 20 ports/remakes/updates. There are also 10 other titles that have been suggested. Hell don't bring up PSN's PS1 classic set.
---
Too bad Simon Belmont wasn't able to kill the vampire executives at the head of Capcom.
#38YAMI_ANUBIS_XPosted 7/26/2011 9:13:44 PM
Im not worried cause I love taking console games on the GO, thats why its a PORTABLE!

Most people love playing console games on the go. Usually the first few years are remakes and ports, then developers start making new games like after 2-3 years, happened on PSP aswell.

There are new games coming out in the future but what I mean is there wont be on onslaught of new games till 2-3 years later, maybe Im wrong, who knows really.
---
GT: Yami Anubis X I believe that is it
3DS FC:1891-1173-7323 Name YamiAnubiX