lots of rumors, info, and speculation about popular 3DS titles coming out

#1xCha0sPosted 7/26/2011 8:07:22 PM(edited)
Starfox 64 3D - It leaves a sour taste in my mouth not to have online play, but this is the next 3DS game coming out, very skepticle on this, i would advise you look into it hard before laying the money down

Kid Icarus 3D - this was said in an interview to be a "practice" brushup for project sora to get used to the 3DS hardware to make smash bros

Mario Kart 3D - this is being co-developed by retro studios and nintendo, knowing retro studios short history, they are known for superb quality titles. im expecting this to be the game that gets me playing my 3DS the most this year, release date(?) no clue... but very likely this year

Smash Bros 3D - this is not in development until kid icarus 3D is complete, so it wont be out until possibly 2013

Super Mario 3D - rumored to come out this december, this is nintendos big "holiday" release thats going to rake in major money. this is the game that will lead nintendo into the indecisively rumored price drop that some are holding out for, around time for PS Vita's release(?) ((PSV release date TBD at TGS/Tokyo Game Show in September))

Paper Mario 3D - 2012 release, as it was pushed back to rake in the dough off of SM3D sales, without interferring, and to stretch titled releases out more

Luigis Mansion 2 - a major 3DS title sequel to a launch gcn game dated for 2012, rumored to be mid-year 2012

Kingdom Hearts 3D - 50% done, and shaping up great

Tales of the Abyss 3D - guaranteed fall release date, remake of a great PS2 classic

Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D - currently the best selling, and best 3DS game

Zelda Majoras Mask 3D - 50/50 chance of being made(?) my personal fav zelda ever, currently in high fan demand
#2AdmiralLoknarPosted 7/26/2011 8:06:25 PM
hmm...
#3xCha0s(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2011 8:10:13 PM
theres not really much known about what goes on in nintendo over there in japan, theyre so secretive :(
#4iGenesisPosted 7/26/2011 8:14:24 PM
my personal opinions:

Starfox 64 3D - LOL ports.

Kid Icarus 3D - may have potential, I will refer to reviews from critics & fans.

Mario Kart 3D - looks like a rehash of Mario Kart DS with little innovation.

Smash Bros 3D - not interested at all. the smash bros. franchise lacks any room for innovation, it'll just be another smash bros.

Super Mario 3D - although this one is developed by the Galaxy team, the levels look very plain and the recycled MIDI music is nothing to get excited about.

Paper Mario 3D - don't know enough to comment

Luigis Mansion 2 - this might be good, but looking at the gameplay trailers it plays just like LM1.

Kingdom Hearts 3D - don't know enough to comment

Tales of the Abyss 3D - don't know enough to comment

Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D - LOL ports

Zelda Majoras Mask 3D - LOL PORTS
---
GameFAQs.com: Where YOU make the content, but CBS makes the money.
http://lueshi.info/Mario_Zelda_Tier_List.gif
#5xCha0s(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2011 8:27:24 PM
since you listed yours, heres mine:

Starfox 64 3D - looks like a lazy port

Kid Icarus 3D - hate onrails shooters

Mario Kart 3D - looks good

Smash Bros 3D - not terribly interested

Super Mario 3D - i want it, it looks great

Paper Mario 3D - love papermario, excited for this

Luigis Mansion 2 - the first one wasnt that good, care very vaguely for its sequel

Kingdom Hearts 3D - don't know enough to comment

Tales of the Abyss 3D - dont care at all about this series

Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D - id love to have the two best zeldas on a handheld because the wii sucks

Zelda Majoras Mask 3D - id love to have the two best zeldas on a handheld because the wii sucks
#6OoSubaruoOPosted 7/26/2011 8:29:40 PM
Starfox 64? A lazy port? What?!
#7oH_HydraPosted 7/26/2011 8:44:51 PM
Kid icarus on rails? Lol are you on crack? What's the left analog stick for huh? Hmm to move your character.
#8iGenesisPosted 7/26/2011 8:49:49 PM

Starfox 64? A lazy port? What?!

"Lazy port" is redundant. All ports are, by definition, lazy. Porting and emulation require far fewer resources than developing an original game from scratch.
---
GameFAQs.com: Where YOU make the content, but CBS makes the money.
http://lueshi.info/Mario_Zelda_Tier_List.gif