Operation Moonfall (Majora's Mask 3DS)

#1raymanfan1Posted 7/26/2011 10:51:47 PM
Dear Nintendo,

As fans of The Legend of Zelda series, we simply wanted to voice our support and interest in the creation of Majoraís Mask 3D. While we do not want to deter from the creation of a new Zelda game for the 3DS, we still would like to have Majoraís Mask given the same treatment Ocarina of Time has gotten. We feel that not only would it see strong sales from the large following the game has garnered over the years, but several of the new fans created with Ocarina of Time 3D would certainly be interested in purchasing itís direct sequel. In addition, it would do the game a great justice to be brought back for a second life, and that such a game would be more accepted today than it was at the time of its previous release.

Thank You.

*insert your first name here*

This is the message we are sending to Nintendo in support of a 3DS remake of Majora's Mask. Email this message to Nintendo of America to show your support at: nintendo@noa.nintendo.com
---
"Francine, stop. My Dick is not a Dog... It's Batman." Stan, American Dad
#2MattperdPosted 7/26/2011 11:03:30 PM
Majora's Mask 3D has the 3DS board split in half. I'll admit, it's a really interesting thing to watch.
---
Poke' Black: 4555 9840 5971
"The epitome of a douche move would be to allow N64 games in 3D classics, then add like, StarFox and OoT." - PhantomSword
#3fallenKlNGPosted 7/26/2011 11:08:22 PM
I did it. It probably won't make much of a difference and I doubt anyone else here will do it, but yeah... I did it. I should probably add a link to Operation Moonfall on my sig or something. Meh, I'll do it later.
#4AP3BrainPosted 7/26/2011 11:09:37 PM
Stop making these topics. Petitions don't do crap if you never noticed.
#5Taurus910Posted 7/26/2011 11:10:22 PM
i lol'd
---
You have one or more unread System Notifications. Please read them as soon as possible.
I can't barrel roll away from who I am...
#6raymanfan1(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2011 11:27:47 PM
AP3Brain posted...
Stop making these topics. Petitions don't do crap if you never noticed.

But Aonuma said Nintendo WANTS to know if we want this game. That's what this e-mail template is for.
---
"Francine, stop. My Dick is not a Dog... It's Batman." Stan, American Dad
#7MyDogSkipPosted 7/26/2011 11:33:14 PM
If the moon did fall, wouldn't it also accomplish Operation Get Me Off the Moon?
---
Don't trust the smiling penguin!
http://backloggery.com/mydogskip93
#8xCha0sPosted 7/28/2011 5:41:22 PM
i twittered it
#9ShibutoPosted 7/28/2011 5:42:43 PM
Great...more crap to bother Nintendo with..
---
Ps3 is like a bomb, cause of all the game! -Tekken9292