recomeded ds and 3ds games.

#21pikachupwnage(Topic Creator)Posted 7/27/2011 2:21:05 PM
Bowser05 posted...
That isn't the answer I was hoping for but I will leave it alone.

The Mario vs DK games are all pretty fun.
New Super Mario Bros. was actually very good (in my opinion better than the Wii one...I liked the level design more on the DS overall).
Partners in Time I didn't enjoy that much to be quite honest. It was far too linear and wasn't quite as fun as the first and third one in the series. I'd rather you spend that money on other games you could enjoy more.
Golden Sun was good though I personally don't think it would be quite as fun without the previous knowledge of the last two games (if you played the first two then by all means go for Dark Dawn).

You mentioned you didn't want Ace Attorney...I don't know if it was the style of game or merely the setting that made you lose interest. If it is only the setting then I would recommend Ghost Trick as well...which is a similar style of gameplay but completely different setting. Another little gem some people don't know about is Exit...which is a pretty fun puzzle game I thought. I didn't see a lot of RPGs up there...so I'll also mention Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor (though you could just wait until Overclocked comes out...which is a re-release on 3DS with more content) and Lunar Knights. I'll leave you with that much for now.

well with TWEWY its more it looks interesting but there are alot of games I am more interested in. never played the first 2 golden sun games. thanks bowser you are awesome :D
---
Luigi is better then mario *raises flame shield* proud owner of 3ds and wii member of the Extraordinary League of Nuzlockers
#22objection55Posted 7/27/2011 4:13:11 PM
heres what i am not interested in

ace attorney or prof laton
TWEWY

The best series, imo, on the system. Even if you don't usually play games like it or the art style initially puts you off, i still think you should give it a try. Seriously, you are missing out by not giving them a chance.
---
Not changing this until Layton vs. Gyakuten comes out in the United States.
Self acceptance. Get with it. -Le_Derpstick
#23Bowser05Posted 7/27/2011 10:07:12 PM
I agree with objection but you know what sometimes you have things you would rather have. I've avoided Uncharted all this time even though I know they are fantastic in favor of games I've REALLY wanted to play. So I can understand where the TC is coming from and can respect that.

And you are welcome pikachu. If you have more questions just ask us...everybody loves recommending games they enjoy :).

I do kindly ask that when you wind down on the games you are really looking to play...that you try giving TWEWY a try...then coming back here and complaining about how much you hate me for telling you to play it (or preferably telling us how awesome it is :P). I hope you enjoy all the games...you have a nice hefty list from this topic and a huge library to choose from.
---
Playing:Dragon Age,LBP,K:CC,FFXIII,MGSPW,Borderlands,PkMnHG,DKCR,Halo Reach,Assassin's Creed
Still waiting for Nintendo to release Mother 3 in the US...
#24blackcloudskyPosted 7/27/2011 10:42:05 PM
Hi pika,

I've been an RPG fan since the early 90s. The Etrian Odyssey series for DS are three of the games i have gotten the greatest enjoyment out of. If you are looking for a 10/10 rpg, then look no further. I would say #3 is the best of the series, but they are all incredibly fun and integrate the stylus extremely well (you use it to map the entire world as you explore - its great.) At least check it out.
---
3ds friend code: 0473 - 7873 - 4816
Name: cloudless
#25pikachupwnage(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2011 7:08:57 AM
Bowser05 posted...
I agree with objection but you know what sometimes you have things you would rather have. I've avoided Uncharted all this time even though I know they are fantastic in favor of games I've REALLY wanted to play. So I can understand where the TC is coming from and can respect that.

And you are welcome pikachu. If you have more questions just ask us...everybody loves recommending games they enjoy :).

I do kindly ask that when you wind down on the games you are really looking to play...that you try giving TWEWY a try...then coming back here and complaining about how much you hate me for telling you to play it (or preferably telling us how awesome it is :P). I hope you enjoy all the games...you have a nice hefty list from this topic and a huge library to choose from.

you ht it dead center bowser. . also money constraints as I am supporting a wii and 3ds and saving for a wii u.
---
Luigi is better then mario *raises flame shield* proud owner of 3ds and wii member of the Extraordinary League of Nuzlockers