How to save Mega Man Legends 3

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. How to save Mega Man Legends 3
4 years ago#21
I think that there will be a Mega Man Legends 3, just not now. If I were Capcom, I would probably do another retro entry like Mega Man 11 or Mega Man X9 and actually release it and then release this for real soon thereafter while people are clamoring for more Mega Man.

In the meantime, releasing more Mega Man games for the Virtual Console services might not be a bad start to regaining the trust of the fans.
4 years ago#22
No, join the devroom to save MML3.

Go here for detailed, easy steps:
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/609523-mega-man-legends-3-prototype-version/59856426
---
"LOL. I love mugging children." -Smokeybear18
"I'd like to lose my left arm." -urmomishawt04
4 years ago#23
Vararesande posted...
In the meantime, releasing more Mega Man games for the Virtual Console services might not be a bad start to regaining the trust of the fans.

No, don't buy anything from Crapcom if you truly want to support MML3. After Crapcom anounces MML3 is started again, I will stop calling it crapcom.
---
"LOL. I love mugging children." -Smokeybear18
"I'd like to lose my left arm." -urmomishawt04
4 years ago#24
thedicemaster posted...
another problem with the dev-room: plenty of people who did want MML3 didn't know about it.
i didn't know about it until after i read that they canceled the game because not enough people went there.

I find it amazing, that you want a game so bad, yet you don't read any of the press releases from the games announcement.

Almost all of which included information and a link to the Devroom.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/609523-mega-man-legends-3-prototype-version/59833271

Apparently as I said, the devroom's lackluster numbers (4500) is what scared Capcom off doing a project they never felt comfortable with doing.
---
Lebatard: "So what more could Derrick Rose actually have done to make you acknowledge that he had a bad game? Urinate on himself?"
4 years ago#25
And as I said in another topic, sadly this facebook stuff has no shot.

The group has been around for weeks with "fans" being angry and demanding the game back and is still only at 30K.

There are over 750 million facebook users, and the top Megaman group only has 60K members.

No way will this group get above 100K, nor will this do anything to get "fans" to join the devroom.

I'm tired of watching people pretend to be "fans" of one of my favorite series, yet not doing anything to support it. So many great MM games bombed over the last 10 years because "fans" didn't buy them.
---
Lebatard: "So what more could Derrick Rose actually have done to make you acknowledge that he had a bad game? Urinate on himself?"
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. How to save Mega Man Legends 3

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived