Why is Nintendo so damn afraid of YouTube?

#1CrazeePeterPosted 7/27/2011 9:01:23 AM
What the heck is their problem anyway? Everyone wants it but noooooooooooooooo!
---
3DS FC: 0259-0340-5574
#2trenkenPosted 7/27/2011 9:06:31 AM
Who knows. There's some nasty stuff up there. I guess they dont want to let the little kiddies have access to it.
---
One free month of PSN+, and all I have to do is hand over my personal info to hackers? That sounds like a sweet deal, where do I sign? -- 3DS 1504-5688-7256
#3PhantomSwordPosted 7/27/2011 9:08:57 AM
trenken posted...
Who knows. There's some nasty stuff up there. I guess they dont want to let the little kiddies have access to it.

Considering Nintendo Video has CollegeHumor, and they have multiple M-rated games coming to the system, and the internet browser *can* see pictures, I doubt that's why.
---
My favorite part of the day is when she dance in the mirror.
#4NoPointMadePosted 7/27/2011 9:15:59 AM(edited)
hardware and software constraints. stop thinking your DS is a computer.
#5SlaysmePosted 7/27/2011 9:18:08 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#6NoPointMadePosted 7/27/2011 9:19:47 AM
slaysme420 posted...
Hey you less than intelligent poster named nopointmade..... It IS a computer. That was an incredibly foolish thing to say.

sure smartass, calculators have computers also. so is that as powerful as a PC then?
#7PhantomSwordPosted 7/27/2011 9:22:04 AM
NoPointMade posted...
slaysme420 posted...
Hey you less than intelligent poster named nopointmade..... It IS a computer. That was an incredibly foolish thing to say.

sure smartass, calculators have computers also. so is that as powerful as a PC then?

It's a computer. Power is irrelevant.
---
My favorite part of the day is when she dance in the mirror.
#8NoPointMadePosted 7/27/2011 9:25:09 AM(edited)
PhantomSword posted...
NoPointMade posted...
slaysme420 posted...

okay, for all you syntactically correct gooseheads, let me revise my statement by saying 'Stop thinking your DS is a PC'. happy?
#9vidalmorazaPosted 7/27/2011 9:25:59 AM
The 3DS can, why there is not a way to do it right now, I dunno....
---
XBL/PSN: VidalukoVet
(most)This gen games: http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b245/VIdaluko/DSC09548.jpg
#10mcsmellingtonPosted 7/27/2011 9:26:03 AM
NoPointMade posted...
PhantomSword posted...
NoPointMade posted...
slaysme420 posted...

okay, for all you syntactically correct gooseheads, let me revise my statement by saying 'Stop thinking your DS is a PC'. happy?

Nintendo wanted it to be more of an all round entertainment device than the DS. If they want that, adding some form of YouTube support would be a good idea.
---
GT: McPoo