Why is Nintendo so damn afraid of YouTube?

#71Simon_IsturizPosted 7/27/2011 1:46:13 PM
People who say the 3DS shouldn't have YouTube are being very foolish.

YouTube has a growing 3D sector, of which could help improve the 3DS's status as the definitive personal 3D device. Plus, 3D YouTube is just plain cool.
#72CrazeePeter(Topic Creator)Posted 7/27/2011 1:48:47 PM
Simon_Isturiz posted...

YouTube has a growing 3D sector, of which could help improve the 3DS's status as the definitive personal 3D device. Plus, 3D YouTube is just plain cool.

You betchum Red Ryder!
---
3DS FC: 0259-0340-5574
#73SlaysmePosted 7/27/2011 2:08:49 PM
Old tech was referring to A: they had 3d autosteroscopy working on the gbasp, although the resolutions were too low and the experience was horrid.B: that their idea of future gaming has never really changed it's still the old idea of VR. The idea of VR from 1989. We can do much better than that now, trust me.

The system Is fairly hi tech, I was not implying otherwise.
---
3ds boards. Home of the Super Nintendo Defender Squad! We are here to stand behind terrible ideology and archaic business practice.
#74Nin3DSFanPosted 7/28/2011 2:34:42 AM
Simon_Isturiz posted...

So the fact that Nintendo has apparently confirmed that the ability to record and view your own videos on the 3DS was some how debunked?
#75Simon_IsturizPosted 7/28/2011 6:29:36 PM
Nin3DSFan posted...
Simon_Isturiz posted...

So the fact that Nintendo has apparently confirmed that the ability to record and view your own videos on the 3DS was some how debunked?

Never said anything like that.

Stop being an awful poster.
#76monkeyshinobiPosted 7/28/2011 6:56:24 PM
Ah hopefully there will be an app for youtube available for dl on the 3ds. I mean there's netflicks now...so why not youtube?