I'm stumped X(

#1TravisIsGodPosted 7/28/2011 12:12:59 AM
I'm going to be getting a game tomorrow but I cant decide which one to get. Here are the choices: Chrono Trigger, growing up with a SNES I actually missed this game. Sands of Destruction, caught my eye back when Nintendo Power did a cover story on it. Golden Sun Dark Dawn, don't know much about it but looks fun. Last BlazBlue, my friend has told me good things about this game. Help me make a choice please, any suggestions would be awesome or recommend a game that isn't on the list. Thank you for any help!
---
I'm all about No More Heroes!
I love Capcom and Jill Valentine.
#2Baha05Posted 7/28/2011 12:15:44 AM
If you get Chrono Trigger DS get it used, the 40 bucks didn't justify the DS version.
#3Starwars4JPosted 7/28/2011 12:18:56 AM
Baha05 posted...
If you get Chrono Trigger DS get it used, the 40 bucks didn't justify the DS version.

It's what most consider the best version of one of the best games in history. I've never heard anyone say it doesn't earn it's retail price before. Endlessly enjoyable, hugely explorable, massive replayability. It earns $40 more than almost any game made these days, on any system.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#4SlaysmePosted 7/28/2011 12:19:19 AM
Radiant historia, based on the others you listed. Forget them for now and get this if You can find a copy.
If you do decide on a fighting game, I'd say DOA over blazblue.
---
3ds boards. Home of the Super Nintendo Defender Squad! We are here to stand behind terrible ideology and archaic business practice.
#5Baha05Posted 7/28/2011 12:21:12 AM
It realty it's the PSOne version minus FFIV ad a few additions. Alone it's still Chrono Trigger but 40 bucks about a decade back gave you FFIV
#6Taurus910Posted 7/28/2011 12:26:06 AM
Whatever you decide, skip Sands of Destruction. One of the worst RPGs I've played in a while.
---
You have one or more unread System Notifications. Please read them as soon as possible.
I can't barrel roll away from who I am...
#7TravisIsGod(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2011 12:35:12 AM
Damn this is tough. I've heard so many good thing about Chrono Trigger. Radiant Historia looks cool. What makes Sands of Destruction a bad game?
---
#8TravisIsGod(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2011 6:19:25 PM
I got Golden Sun Dark Dawn. It was the only game on my list that Gamestop had. Its a fun game so far so no regrets.
---