So, the 20 free games, I'm guessing, are 10 NES and 10 GBA VC games.

#1VyersPosted 7/28/2011 12:01:16 AM
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/info110728/detail.html

In this, if you hard translate it, it lists five GBA VC titles and five NES VC titles. However, it also mentions "five other titles" for each, adding up to 20. It seems like a strange coincidence to announce 20 VC games at the same time as 20 free games.
---
Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey, The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, Stacking, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, inFamous
#2Starwars4JPosted 7/28/2011 12:02:25 AM
Like 4 topics about it already. Think twice, post once.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#3Baha05Posted 7/28/2011 12:02:34 AM
Old news by now but from another post it seems we get 10 games now, 10 later.

Though unless they release like a good portion for both VC and GBA then we have a limited selecttion
#4FinsMcManPosted 7/28/2011 12:02:52 AM
Rather have 10 GBA + a few free DSiware or 3DSware games of choice

I'm sick of the NES titles how many times have we played them already honestly now
---
NO CLAMS IN HELL
#5Vyers(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2011 12:03:22 AM
Starwars4J posted...

Oh hey, it's this guy~

How are you? Still with a superiority complex?
---
Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey, The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, Stacking, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, inFamous
#6IUlGlPosted 7/28/2011 12:03:56 AM
There's another topic covering this, but yeah I'm really excited about this! Not only are we getting free games (I'm assuming this deal will include NA), but it will probably mean they'll start putting GBA titles on the VC.
#7LazyBroPosted 7/28/2011 12:04:59 AM
Looks like Nintendo is finally stepping up to the plate and taking things seriously this time around.
#8Vyers(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2011 12:07:22 AM
LazyBro posted...
Looks like Nintendo is finally stepping up to the plate and taking things seriously this time around.

They certainly need to. I'm definitely impressed with how seriously they are taking it.
---
#9Starwars4JPosted 7/28/2011 12:07:28 AM
Vyers posted...
Starwars4J posted...

Oh hey, it's this guy~

How are you? Still with a superiority complex?

Never had one, you must be projecting :) Still can't admit that you're wrong eh? Ah, I'm used to that by now with you. Just go enjoy the good news. Try not to clog up the board with useless stuff though, k?
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade