3ds price drop

#1IniMineyPosted 7/28/2011 1:04:47 AM
haha oh wow, looks like someones scared of vita.
---
>playing video games on a computer
I seriously hope you guys don't do this
#2JackalfoxPosted 7/28/2011 1:05:51 AM
And with good reason. The Vita has all-around better hardware than the 3DS. It's a good thing for everyone (but Sony) that Nintendo lowered the price of the 3DS.
---
"July 18th, 2011: remember this date, Capcom. The date you made a powerless, but extremely annoying enemy." - Professor Icepick (via Capcom Unity)
#3Starwars4JPosted 7/28/2011 1:06:05 AM
More like Sony priced the Vita what it was because they were scared of Nintendo. Then Nintendo trolled the **** out of Sony with a massive price cut and free games galore.

My body is ready, baby!
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#4LazyBroPosted 7/28/2011 1:07:01 AM
Finally a more affordable price, I just didn't expect it to be so soon. But hey now price point 3DS has the edge now.
#5MegaWinFTWPosted 7/28/2011 1:07:43 AM
They designed the system to the price years ago, stop acting like the companies are "trolling" each other, it's just pathetic if you're over 12.
#6mcsmellingtonPosted 7/28/2011 1:08:37 AM
I'd say they are trying to combat the bad press the 3DS has had about it hurting your eyes, getting games cancelled, being overpriced and having few good games during the launch period by slashing the price and giving free games away. It's fair enough, but it does make it look like they were getting worried about the 3DS, it's quite a big price cut considering it's only been out half a year
---
GT: McPoo
#7angelskynianPosted 7/28/2011 1:10:36 AM
mcsmellington hit the nail.
---
This is all an illusion. But there is truth within illusions. And when the illusion fades. The truth will still resonate within you.
#8RandomHeroPosted 7/28/2011 1:11:48 AM
20 free games for those who bought at $250 is a nice little bonus but I wouldn't have felt cheated if otherwise
---
so
#9Starwars4JPosted 7/28/2011 1:12:42 AM
MegaWinFTW posted...
They designed the system to the price years ago, stop acting like the companies are "trolling" each other, it's just pathetic if you're over 12.

lmao you believe that nonsense? They just happened to design it to the same price the 3DS launched at? And they designed it around the price...and yet are still taking a hit per console sold. Right. Someone needs to learn not to believe everything they read and to think for themselves.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#10The BeanPosted 7/28/2011 1:12:45 AM
sad for me... i should've bought the $300 laser
---
GT: FERRITofDOOM