I wonder how well the 20 games + 3DS will sell on eBay?

#1MagnetoWnedPosted 7/28/2011 2:52:37 AM
We do get 10 exclusives and 10 more other games which will likely be priced at $3-$5+...
#2CorruptedRPGPosted 7/28/2011 2:55:28 AM
Not for much. The 10 GBA titles might raise the value a little since Nintendo has "no plans" to release them to the public for some time.
---
C. Playing:
#3Starwars4JPosted 7/28/2011 2:58:06 AM
CorruptedRPG posted...
Not for much. The 10 GBA titles might raise the value a little since Nintendo has "no plans" to release them to the public ever.

Fix'd that for ya :D
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#4legendarylemurPosted 7/28/2011 3:02:01 AM
^yep, they have no plans to release it EVER.

In several years, this ambassador 3DS will probably have quite a bit of value. This is a huge turning point in the history of handheld gaming... It may have been the move that made the 3DS immortal. To measure the value of the 3DS before it was immortal, you know, that's a pretty high value. Of course this is all theoretical, but I'm sure it will still be very high in value.
---
apples bananas peaches
My karma was 666 on May 7th 2011, May 10th 2011
#5Supergamecube14Posted 7/28/2011 3:03:07 AM
I think the choice to make the GBA games exclusive for Ambassadors was a smart idea...makes a tough call for those on the fence for the next few weeks and no one feels like they got ripped off! For those who haven't bought one and want either the GBA games or the price cut, if you don't get what you want you only have yourself to blame. Good situation for Nintendo, really.
---
http://dptrade.proboards91.com/index.cgi For PKMN Wi-Fi
#6CorruptedRPGPosted 7/28/2011 3:05:14 AM
Starwars4J | Posted 7/28/2011 5:58:06 AM | message detail | quote

You didn't fix anything. Nintendo would have to be crazy to not include GBA VC titles down the road.
---
C. Playing:
#7moogle69Posted 7/28/2011 3:12:52 AM
CorruptedRPG posted...

You didn't fix anything. Nintendo would have to be crazy to not include GBA VC titles down the road.

they never said EVER!! it will happen eventually its just that early adapters will get their hands on them early and for free which is very good on nintendoes part but however me, i will keep my original DSlite and play my GBA carts on it.

ill wait til this price drop and get the 3DS instantly XD.
---
playing: Dragon Quest VI
looking forward to: Final Fantasy-Type 0, Dragon Quest Monster Joker 2, ES: SKYRIM V, Dark Souls, Hopefully FFversus XIII for 360
#8legendarylemurPosted 7/28/2011 3:15:53 AM
moogle69 posted...
they never said EVER!! it will happen eventually its just that early adapters will get their hands on them early and for free which is very good on nintendoes part but however me, i will keep my original DSlite and play my GBA carts on it.

ill wait til this price drop and get the 3DS instantly XD.

By the way, they did say it will never be available to anybody who's not in the program. Read the press release. They emphasize this quite a bit.
---
apples bananas peaches
#9Starwars4JPosted 7/28/2011 3:20:17 AM
CorruptedRPG posted...

...you're joking, right? Of course they'll include GBA VC titles, and soon. The specific titles Ambassadors are being given are NEVER going to be given away, as you read in their announcement. They didn't say "We have no plans to release them any time soon", they said they had no plans to release them to be bought period.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#10legendarylemurPosted 7/28/2011 3:28:38 AM
In case you missed it.

These games will be available exclusively to Ambassadors, and Nintendo currently has no plans to make these 10 games available to the general public on the Nintendo 3DS in the future.

They would lose a lot of long time supporters if they went against this. Sometimes, it's better to not think about money to earn safer money.
---
apples bananas peaches