So let me get this straight...

#1Lemmywinks13Posted 7/28/2011 4:20:36 AM
People who voluntarily bought a system for $250 are pissed that they are getting 20 games for free. Absolutely ridiculous. When has a company ever given a single free game, yet alone 20,to early adopters of a system after a price drop. Hell, Sony only gave away 2 games for having your credit card information stolen and giving you no online for two months. I thought this was awesome news and there was no way people could turn this into a bad thing, but once again I have underestimated the stubborness and annoyingness of trolls. If you don't like the price drop, f'n sell the system. If you don't like the free games, don't f'n buy them. Hanging out on this message board really makes me hate people sometimes.
#2Lemmywinks13(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2011 4:25:47 AM
Upon further reading it appears I was somewhat wrong. IGN is full of trolls on the story about this and then I came here and the first thing I saw was negative and assumed it was all like that. My comments still stand for all the idiots bashing Nintendo for this, but not everyone here is insane like I thought lol.
#3Soccer009Posted 7/28/2011 4:26:54 AM
im psyched for the new games i just wish the price drop wasn't so steep
#4MC_BatCommanderPosted 7/28/2011 4:26:55 AM
No one's credit card info was stolen
---
You can slice it, dice it, any way you like it!
#5muffinmasherPosted 7/28/2011 4:28:39 AM
seems to me like the general theme here is excitement/anticipation for the new games and price drop.

I'm really excited to get some of the GBA games on the 3ds!
---
Pokemon Black FC: 4470 1738 1039
Currently playing and loving the 3ds.
#6AP3BrainPosted 7/28/2011 4:30:49 AM
Calm down sir. PSN users technically got four new games for free (and potentially like 10 if you had multiple accounts). 3DS early adopters are getting pretty old games that a lot of people have already played... If you think about just the monetary value they both probably got the same. But maybe I am biased because I played most of those games? Old games just have a very low value to me even if they are great.
#7BearpowersPosted 7/28/2011 4:31:26 AM
I Only play JRPGs and Action these days really.

Exceptions tend to be "Art" games like Journey and Ico.

I don't like a single one of these free games.

None.

I don't like Nintendo first party games in general besides Pokemon/Zelda/Mother

I'd rather have 80 dollars back or 80 dollars towards the purchase of 3DS games that doesn't expire for at least 3 years
#8Lemmywinks13(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2011 4:32:40 AM
Yeah I stand corrected, the general theme is excitement with the usual trolls thrown in for good measure. IGN's boards suck right now though. Nothing but idiotic comments. Go check them out.

And Sony themselves said credit card info may have been stolen. Just cause it didn't happen, the risk was there. I just found it funny that they only gave two free games for that and when Nintendo did nothing wrong, they gave us 20 games anyways. Anyone that bashes this, I say everyone buts them on automatic block so we don't have to put up with their stupid comments anymore as it's obvious trolling.
#9MC_BatCommanderPosted 7/28/2011 4:34:34 AM
And there were no confirmed cases of credit card info stolen. Just cause Sony said it may have happened doesn't mean you can state it happened as fact.
---
You can slice it, dice it, any way you like it!
#10CorruptedRPGPosted 7/28/2011 4:36:26 AM
Sony gave away 4 games (2 PS3/PSN and 2 PSP titles) and 1 free month of PS Plus.
---
C. Playing: