So let me get this straight...

#21BewareTheDonkeyPosted 7/29/2011 1:50:12 AM
Mighty_Darknut posted...
I don't understand why anyone is complaining, either you have a 3DS and get free games or you can buy a 3DS at a lower price.

I think it's because the 3DS is just fail.
#22Homie_202Posted 7/29/2011 1:53:06 AM
I am pretty mad about the price drop I wouldnt be if it was like $50 but $80 thats ALOT of money. And I am also mad that Nintendo has continued to lie to use. First off they said all thses great games would be in the launsh window and we got one great game. I don't think people would be as mad if we had something to play. And I am also mad that they declared up and down at E3 that there would be NO price drop.
#23MW2_Main_MenuPosted 7/29/2011 2:03:02 AM
When I heard the Vita was 250 I expected a price drop. 200 at most so this was a surprise.
The 20 free games is a great idea. I will admit, you can't please most Nintendo, especially Zelda, fanboys for ****. I'm fine though. Metroid Fusion is just so awesome.
---
GT: MW2 Main Menu and Movie Premiere
Games playing: EDF: Insect Armageddon Red Faction: Armageddon CoD: Black Ops Destroy all humans: Path of the furon
#24GenkiPosted 7/29/2011 2:52:14 AM
Mighty_Darknut posted...
I don't understand why anyone is complaining, either you have a 3DS and get free games or you can buy a 3DS at a lower price.

People who buys 3DS for free games + store price matching after Aug 12 to get $80 back. Best Buy allows 30 days matching, Target 2 weeks, and Toys R Us 7 days (If you got $30 gift card, you get only $50 refund instead of 80 according to one salesdrone)

A lot of people who paid $250 and can't get price matching are the one really complaining. Tey even call em loophole when it is not illegal at all and technically a loophole. It's merely exploiting a store's price matching policy.
#25mcmurray74Posted 7/29/2011 3:48:47 AM
AP3Brain posted...
Calm down sir. PSN users technically got four new games for free (and potentially like 10 if you had multiple accounts). 3DS early adopters are getting pretty old games that a lot of people have already played... If you think about just the monetary value they both probably got the same. But maybe I am biased because I played most of those games? Old games just have a very low value to me even if they are great.

I am pretty sure that those Welcome Back games from Sony were old also, not a new one in the bunch. In fact I had just bought Infamous for $10 new at Best Buy 2 days before they announced it for free, so they were offering old games also.